The other games today - 2012/13

Dave

Stoke and Fulham are clubs of a similar size/budget/etc. but fuck me look at the difference in styles and the line ups. Fulham have a load of players you'd happily watch (Berbs, Ruiz, Kacaniklic, Petric etc.), Stoke don't have a single flair player at the club. It must be such a fucking chore supporting them and that's despite the best part of £70m investment into the team.

Stoke and Fulham are clubs of a similar size/budget/etc. but fuck me look at the difference in styles and the line ups. Fulham have a load of players you'd happily watch (Berbs, Ruiz, Kacaniklic, Petric etc.), Stoke don't have a single flair player at the club. It must be such a fucking chore supporting them and that's despite the best part of £70m investment into the team.

Really? Simple football for simple folk:

http://i52.tinypic.com/2ajufcm.jpg

Yet Stoke are the better performing club and look more stable. Fulham have been shite this season.

Have Stoke ever scored a goal from a Shotton long throw? Without Delap they may as well not bother.

Pulis was licking his hoop this week n all because of said throw. As with Delap it's the only reason he gets picked, both absolutely terrible 'foot'ballers.