The other games today - 2012/13

Dave

Hope Pat Nevin stands up, slowly walks over to Colin Murray and tears him limb from limb.

Then Shearer can deliver some powerful analysis.

"awh, he's just torn him limb from limb"

" not as good as when I kicked Lennons head in"

Guest Vinkent

Anyone ever been to a match at Wembley? Every time there's a game on TV at Wembley the atmosphere sounds fucking drab. Is it just poor audio or is the atmosphere actually pretty muted in the ground?

Anyone ever been to a match at Wembley? Every time there's a game on TV at Wembley the atmosphere sounds fucking drab. Is it just poor audio or is the atmosphere actually pretty muted in the ground?

Been to watch rugger (oo get me what a posh cunt I am) and I thought it was way too big/impersonal, pitch is miles from the stands. It's better than the shit-tip it replaced thought. It's a 'modern stadium' make of that what you will.

I've seen that exact mistake from Bramble at least three times before.

He's not learning is he  :lol:

Probably the most frustrating footballer ever for me.

He should have been brilliant.

In terms of application, possibly. Can well remember the home v Villa years back when he took about a 40 yard run up to take out Gareth Barry in the box and give away a penalty - we were all screaming "Titus, NOOOOO!!!" but his eyes had rolled back into his head and he was never going to stop. By the time he was 10 yards away we were wondering if Barry would be able to take the kick himself or if there'd be a red card and a stretcher. He survived, took the kick, 2-2 in the end I think. Fucking liability, but could have been good if he'd ever paid attention.