The other games today - 2012/13

Dave

Why on earth is England's brave, the very honorable, captain fantastic, Scott "Scotty" Parker diving in like that in the box, just block it you thick ball spinning c***.

It was Carroll who went down.

Eh? :lol:

Give him a minute.... :lol:

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

You know what... I like Spurs. Screw it. Redknapp is gone and if you can ignore the Bale love in, it's not too bad. They're pretty much everything the English FA want.

Physically strong.

Tactically sound.

Technically good.

If they ever got a real forward they'd be a really good team.

You know what... I like Spurs. Screw it. Redknapp is gone and if you can ignore the Bale love in, it's not too bad. They're pretty much everything the English FA want.

Physically strong.

Tactically sound.

Technically good.

Yup. I've enjoyed watching them this season, would like them to get into the Champions League. I'm sure next year I'll feel differently if we're able to keep most of this team together an add on a little bit.

Physically strong.

Tactically sound.

Technically good.

yup agree

Physically strong.

Tactically sound.

Technically good.

I really like AVB as I mentioned on here in the summer, the media treatment he has received over here has been deplorable.

Physically strong.

Tactically sound.

Technically good.

agree with this, plus they are doing things the right way without spending over there limit. Granted I don't have to deal with the fans over here, but its hard to hate them for doing well. If anything it should give us hope of being able to do a similar thing. AVB is a likable manager too.

Guest neesy111

Bale aside, I guess the one annoying thing is how every English youngster with a fraction of ability seems to suddenly be a top prospect for England.

He's Welsh.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Bale aside, I guess the one annoying thing is how every English youngster with a fraction of ability seems to suddenly be a top prospect for England.

Media desperation that we finally have a good player! Most countries seemingly produce at least 1 a season, we're lucky if we get 1 a decade. It's our own doing. Steps have been taken to hopefully produce more, but it's at least 10 years behind the rest of major European countries (FA closed Lilleshall then commissioned St. George's Park a decade later). It annoys me too.

Physically strong.

Tactically sound.

Technically good.

I really like AVB as I mentioned on here in the summer, the media treatment he has received over here has been deplorable.

I like him too and agree with all of this.  Still don't think certain sections of the press are giving him enough credit either.

Guest firetotheworks

He's Welsh.

Did you and Stifler meet at School? And was the school called The Glebe?