The other games today - 2012/13

Dave

Guest Roger Kint

Fucking Rafa subbing a RB for a RB when they are trailing and that useless tart is up front  :lol:

:rolleyes:

Only you could roll eyes at that post. Aside from the poor timing Torres has been dogshit all game.

Guest Roger Kint

f***ing Rafa subbing a RB for a RB when they are trailing and that useless tart is up front  :lol:

neesy will run this place in a few weeks imo :lol:

Frightening thought :lol:

Guest neesy111

Fucking Rafa subbing a RB for a RB when they are trailing and that useless tart is up front  :lol:

Only you could roll eyes at that post. Aside from the poor timing Torres has been dogshit all game.

I wasn't on about Torres, it was more about the RB for a RB in relation to NUFC.

Guest Roger Kint

I wasn't on about Torres, it was more about the RB for a RB in relation to NUFC.

Fucking hell :lol:

Guest neesy111

Genuine question here (was discussing with my mate earlier) - why did Torres turn to shit? Was it just the move to Chelsea that took all the confidence out of him or was it injuries?

Had a team playing towards him at Liverpool and his injuries have taken a yard off him imo.

Genuine question here (was discussing with my mate earlier) - why did Torres turn to shit? Was it just the move to Chelsea that took all the confidence out of him or was it injuries?

He was shite in his last season at Liverpool as well.

For me he's lost a little pace and a load of acceleration.

Guest neesy111

f***ing Rafa subbing a RB for a RB when they are trailing and that useless tart is up front  :lol:

neesy will run this place in a few weeks imo :lol:

Hopefully, he's a real man of honour.

:pilko: