The other games today - 2012/13

Dave

I'm only half-watching and it's not a great picture - is it pissing with rain there? Lots of collisions and people sliding in. Great finish that, though.

I've only just started watching it, the Bayern - Arsenal game bores me :lol: Doesn't look like it's raining to me.

I'm only half-watching and it's not a great picture - is it pissing with rain there? Lots of collisions and people sliding in. Great finish that, though.

I've only just started watching it, the Bayern - Arsenal game bores me :lol: Doesn't look like it's raining to me.

Yeah, me neither, but there have been a couple of tackles diving in that looked tasty and I presumed people's footing wasn't great. Guess they were just silly tackles.

Yeah, me neither, but there have been a couple of tackles diving in that looked tasty and I presumed people's footing wasn't great. Guess they were just silly tackles.

They could well have watered the pitch before kick off.

What happens if this ends 2-0 to Arsenal?

Surely they still go out, right?

Aye, Bayern scored 3 away.

It's as if Stelling, Redknapp and the other cunt don't seem to have realised this.

"It's the Arsenal fans with the warm glows at the moment". Errr, not really. Just the need to score two more goals and not concede any. In 45 minutes. Hmmm.

It's as if Stelling, Redknapp and the other cunt don't seem to have realised this.

"It's the Arsenal fans with the warm glows at the moment". Errr, not really. Just the need to score two more goals and not concede any. In 45 minutes. Hmmm.

Shouldn't be that hard, it's not like they are away to arguably the most in form team in Europe :bluestar:

hey arsenal get a 2nd and suddenly bayern might be worried

Malaga v Porto is quite open, with lots and lots of niggly fouls. Fully expect to see a red in the second half.

:lol: Didn't even make it five minutes into the second half. Lovely red card, worth seeing it for a real old-school foul. Defour just kicked him :lol:.

Malaga v Porto is quite open, with lots and lots of niggly fouls. Fully expect to see a red in the second half.

Hope you had some money on that mate O0

Can't afford it, man - I hope someone else had a punt.

Arsenal hanging in there, scoreline-wise, but not much conviction at all about the way they're playing. Certainly nothing to suggest they'll even go close to scoring two more without reply.

Putting on a show/the illusion of putting up a fight though. As much as can be expected against a decent Bayern side whilst carrying Ramsey and Rosicky.