The other games today - 2012/13

Dave

No surprises, but Spurs really are massively reliant on Bale. Great to have such a great player in your side but not being able to play well without him is going to cost them longer-term. If he stays, anyway.

No surprises, but Spurs really are massively reliant on Bale. Great to have such a great player in your side but not being able to play well without him is going to cost them longer-term. If he stays, anyway.

True, but we're also without a few others tonight. Most crucially, Lennon, so we have almost no width in midfield/up front. Next season I expect us to have Townsend in the squad, and to pick up another forward capable of playing wide.

True, but we're also without a few others tonight. Most crucially, Lennon, so we have almost no width in midfield/up front. Next season I expect us to have Townsend in the squad, and to pick up another forward capable of playing wide.

I remember the game at our place as well without Bale. Would have been fuming if we'd lost that, thought you were there for the taking.

I dunno about Lennon. He looks pretty sound one game, causing a lot of problems, then ineffectual the next.