The other games today - 2012/13

Dave

Guest neesy111

I know I say this every time I watch Man City play but for the money they have spent their players and style of football is so :anguish:.

Agreed.

Mancini's man management skills leave so much to be desired, has to deal with a huge number of overpaid divas so a tough job, I just get the impression of him trying to tactically tweak things while his players just don't care enough. Bought very poorly has to be said, completely lacking in some areas and got way too much in others.

Why did they buy Sinclair? Really?

I know I say this every time I watch Man City play but for the money they have spent their players and style of football is so :anguish:.

They're so incredibly one paced. Some very good PL players but as you say the money spent you should have the best squad in world football. Hughes didn't help mind.

Hughes proved there why he's not cut out to be a top level manager and is more suited to lower Premier League teams at the very best. £18 million on Santa-Cruz ffs. :lol:

Was glad when they binned him as well as the bloke is a complete tosser. He's still bitter as fuck about it as well which makes it even better.

Hughes proved there why he's not cut out to be a top level manager and is more suited to lower Premier League teams at the very best. £18 million on Santa-Cruz ffs. :lol:

Was glad when they binned him as well as the bloke is a complete tosser. He's still bitter as fuck about it as well which makes it even better.

True. Odious man is Hughes.

Lovely to see RSC pop Malaga into the CL last 8 too when City are probably paying most of his wages.

Man City are never this poor against us.

Don't worry, they'll have Kompany & Aguero back for us next week :thup:

And Yaya. Then they'll put in another invincible performance against us and then lose against Wigan in fairly gutless fashion.