The other games today - 2012/13

Dave

Guest firetotheworks

Am I the only one that feels a tiny bit sorry for QPR fans? Another club potentially ruined by daft zillionaires.

Slightly. We all want QPR to fuck up, but it's only their fans that will suffer. I have no qualms with them.

Am I the only one that feels a tiny bit sorry for QPR fans? Another club potentially ruined by daft zillionaires.

Slightly. We all want QPR to fuck up, but it's only their fans that will suffer. I have no qualms with them.

Exactly, I want Harry to get relegated and I want the folly of throwing money at a desperate situation shown up, but ultimately it's the fans that are really losing out once the rich people bail.

Slightly. We all want QPR to f*** up, but it's only their fans that will suffer. I have no qualms with them.

Will they really suffer though? QPR are a mid-table Championship team in reality. They'll probably just go back to that.

Slightly. We all want QPR to f*** up, but it's only their fans that will suffer. I have no qualms with them.

Will they really suffer though? QPR are a mid-table Championship team in reality. They'll probably just go back to that.

Surely they could be in some serious financial trouble?

Guest firetotheworks

Hopefully the good that can come of it is deterring sugar daddies from owning clubs. I know it gets said about loads of things, but that really is ruining football.

Surely they could be in some serious financial trouble?

No idea to be honest, probably. They might get away with the fact they've only been paying these wages 12-18 months, as opposed to Leeds/Pompey who were hemorrhaging money for several years and crippling them. If they can palm their big earners off, even if it's at a loss, they might get away with being back to where they were.

Seems we will find out if Remy really has a €0 relegation clause then. Utterly daft if true.

I think we'll be all over that if it's true, despite what he did in January. Seems to have done ok for them. Recalled by France as well this week I think.

He will have to agree a significant wage decrease and i can't see him going for that, i'm personally against it but i doubt Ashley will be if the money is right.