The other games today - 2012/13

Dave

Neymar needs to be taken under Pardew's wing, learn a bit of team work.

:lol:

I'd actually say in some way it's a bit of the otherway around, he needs to fuck off tracking down and getting the ball and wanting to controll the game by making the play tick. Just stay upfront and wait for the ball to use the skill and pace he has.

That Neymar record is massively skewed thanks to games v Argentina domestic, China, Scotland & Iraq. Obviously wildly talented though.

But that goes for most players though, doesn't it?I mean Messi has scored quite a lot of his international goals against Brazil U-23 team (his last hattrick), Venezuela, Switzerland etc.

That Neymar record is massively skewed thanks to games v Argentina domestic, China, Scotland & Iraq. Obviously wildly talented though.

But that goes for most players though, doesn't it?I mean Messi has scored quite a lot of his international goals against Brazil U-23 team (his last hattrick), Venezuela, Switzerland etc.

Aye probably but I reckon if Brazil had played WCQ instead of those friendlies his record wouldn't be quite so impressive.

Can only score against what's infront of you though.

Anyone watching England U21s? They're the only team in my 8-team acca that hasn't either won or is winning (admittedly after 37 mins only); how are they getting on?

Austrian keeper has just been sent off.

Aye probably but I reckon if Brazil had played WCQ instead of those friendlies his record wouldn't be quite so impressive.

Can only score against what's infront of you though.

I actually believe the opposite, a fair amount of games against the defenders he is used to absolutely humiliating whenever he played in the Libertadores? I'd put money on him scoring the most goals in a WCQ tbf. More than Messi, because the defenders in South America are a bit less patient than European defenders, and Neymar uses that against them.

Neymar's a victim of his hype without a doubt. Feel sorry for him in a way. I respect him for wanting to stay at Santos but I think if he should have made the supposed move to Barcelona last summer. That way he could have learned to adapt his game when facing tougher opposition than he comes up against Santos. The Brazilian league has certainly improved in recent years yet if he was playing for Barcelona he would get used to the tougher defences parking the bus so he would have more nous about him when he doesn't have as much space to operate.

The hyperbole surrounding him every time he doesn't do something spectacular whenever he has the ball is over the top too. People have to remember he's still only 21 so is still learning his trade. Not everybody is the complete package like Ronaldo was at the same age and people need to remember this.

Neymar's a victim of his hype without a doubt. Feel sorry for him in a way. I respect him for wanting to stay at Santos but I think if he should have made the supposed move to Barcelona last summer. That way he could have learned to adapt his game when facing tougher opposition than he comes up against Santos. The Brazilian league has certainly improved in recent years yet if he was playing for Barcelona he would get used to the tougher defences parking the bus so he would have more nous about him when he doesn't have as much space to operate.

The hyperbole surrounding him every time he doesn't do something spectacular whenever he has the ball is over the top too. People have to remember he's still only 21 so is still learning his trade. Not everybody is the complete package like Ronaldo was at the same age and people need to remember this.

Fair enough that he is learning the game, unfortunately at times he plays like he was Ronaldinho at his late 30s. He's a very very good player, but with this type of play he's just going to be another Robinho or something along those lines. A very good player but never top 10...

Just tuned in. Are they playing at Stamford Bridge?

Aye. Brazil aren't allowed to play in Brazil due to fear of getting robbed off the fans or busjacked on the way to the stadium.

Guest palnese

Just tuned in. Are they playing at Stamford Bridge?

Aye. Brazil aren't allowed to play in Brazil due to fear of getting robbed off the fans or busjacked on the way to the stadium.

Really? :lol: