The other games today - 2012/13

Dave

Neymar is s****.

Broke R9s record for goals for Brazil in first 25 games plus more assists, but aye.....

Anyway back to the game, i see Brazil are trying to use the wings and crossing a lot to by pass Russia's pressing game interesting to see how it develops.

Neymar is s****.

Broke R9s record for goals for Brazil in first 25 games plus more assists, but aye.....

Anyway back to the game, i see Brazil are trying to use the wings and crossing a lot to by pass Russia's pressing game interesting to see how it develops.

Its like being the tallest dwarf.

Neymars lost the plot man, wtf is he doing all the time. Reminds be of Ronaldinho 2006. Can f*** back off to Brazil with that play.

Wasn't that the year Ronaldinho was world player of the year? :lol:

:lol: tbf he was pretty shit during the WC that year.

Neymar is s****.

There was a good bit on this week's World Football Phone In where Vickery said in the last 15-20 years it's almost like Brazil have forgotten how to play through the midfield and have become overly reliant on their full-back play. It's a fair point actually as in the middle of the park they tend to not keep hold of the ball as much as Brazil teams of the past.

Neymar is s****.

There was a good bit on this week's World Football Phone In where Vickery said in the last 15-20 years it's almost like Brazil have forgotten how to play through the midfield and have become overly reliant on their full-back play. It's a fair point actually as in the middle of the park they tend to not keep hold of the ball as much as Brazil teams of the past.

We haven't developed a good midfielder since Dunga basically. Gilberto Silva and Emerspn were good in the beginning of 2000 but since we haven't had a good one. Lucas, Sandro, Fernando, Fernandinho are all average footballers...

That Neymar record is massively skewed thanks to games v Argentina domestic, China, Scotland & Iraq. Obviously wildly talented though.

Aye was just using it as a point as why he clearly isn't shit.... maybe not living up to hype and performing poorly today but shit he is not.