The other games today - 2012/13

Dave

Long shot but did anyone just see that in the Ukraine game? One of the worst challenges I've ever seen. :lol: An attempt at decapitating the opponent's head. Somehow the lad's alright.

Can see why MU wanted to keep Pogba. As I type this he just got a Red card, Sod's law really.

They hardly made the effort about wanting to keep him though. Don't blame him in the slightest for leaving there. He could have saved Ferguson a fortune in the long run if he'd have treat him right, but it's ok though as he's got the work-rate of Cleverley instead.

Chile 2 up now. Apart from the top 3, South American qualifying is wide open, particularly in Venezuela hang on v Colombia.

Uruguay have completely capitulated this campaign. All started after that shocking Olympics showing.

Chile 2 up now. Apart from the top 3, South American qualifying is wide open, particularly in Venezuela hang on v Colombia.

Uruguay have completely capitulated this campaign. All started after that shocking Olympics showing.

Very much so although not that much of a surprise given that Lugano and Forlan are pretty much finished. They really need Cavani to start stepping up, I've never seen him play well for Uruguay off the top of my head, especially compared to Suarez. They could do with G.Ramirez turning up soon too as they're lacking in creativity otherwise.

Not sure who I'd prefer to qualify, ideally not Ecuador but can't see that happening.