The other games today - 2012/13

Dave

1-1 :anguish:

Man, our defence this season...

Being a Barca supporter must be the easiest thing. Even when a team get a goal back you know you'll still win.

Well, we lost last week.

http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/LeBron-James-Smallest-Violin-Gif.gif

Read earlier the B team clasico is sold out at the mini Camp Nou. Good stuff.

Aye, the B team is starting to pull some impressive crowds. The club has been advertising it heavily, too.

We won 3-1, hope it's an omen for wednesday. That Araujo fella is blossoming lately, btw, started slow but has become one of Barça B's best players.

Guest bimpy474

Being a Barca supporter must be the easiest thing. Even when a team get a goal back you know you'll still win.

Well, we lost last week.

But yeah, I thank my lucky stars for being born in this city and not being an Espanyol fan.

Aye, to the team who's manager i would like to manage us.

Aye, the B team is starting to pull some impressive crowds. The club has been advertising it heavily, too.

We won 3-1, hope it's an omen for wednesday. That Araujo fella is blossoming lately, btw, started slow but has become one of Barça B's best players.

Did you buy him in the end or is he on loan? Weird as fuck loan but then again who the fuck knows what's going on when it comes to South American transfers.

Well, we lost last week.

But yeah, I thank my lucky stars for being born in this city and not being an Espanyol fan.

Montanier?

Guest bimpy474

Well, we lost last week.

Montanier?

Aye, like the way his teams play.

Did you buy him in the end or is he on loan? Weird as f*** loan but then again who the f*** knows what's going on when it comes to South American transfers.

Two year loan with an option to buy.

We aren't averse to loans to plug holes in the Barça B squad, since you can't really plan for having decent enough youth players for every position.

Well, we lost last week.

Montanier?

Aye, his Real Sociedad is playing some really good stuff this season, but it has taken them a while to gel. He almost got sacked last year.

Guest bimpy474

Well, we lost last week.

Montanier?

Aye, his Real Sociedad is playing some really good stuff this season, but it has taken them a while to gel. He almost got sacked last year.

I actually first remember him from Championship manager in the 90's, before it became football manager. Always bought him on that, that's what got my attention of his management in the first place.

Saw a little of him managing Valenciennes in France, but didn't really take too much notice until i saw he was manager of Sociedad. Spain being the football i watch most along with English. Well any football of any kind tbh. I'm glad Sociedad stuck with him as i think he's got a good future. Suits us down to the ground being French and all, he can bring Griezmann with while he's at it :lol: