The other games today - 2012/13

Dave

Guest palnese

Mignolet; Bardsley, O'Shea, Bramble, Rose; Johnson, N'Diaye, Gardner, McClean; Sessegnon; Graham.

De Gea, Rafael, Buttner, Smalling, Vidic, Carrick, Valencia, Anderson, Young, Kagawa, RvP

That team would beat us comfortably. Only weakness is Butner. Rest of the side is pretty damn good.

Comfortably? At St. James'? Have to disagree, of course it's a good team but it's about 5 players shy of their strongest XI.

I swear the mackems always get to play a fucking weakened Man U side every pissing season. The final day of last season is the only time I can recall when Man U haven't had a massive game right after the mackems and have rested their big hitters.

I swear the mackems always get to play a fucking weakened Man U side every pissing season. The final day of last season is the only time I can recall when Man U haven't had a massive game right after the mackems and have rested their big hitters.

And yet...

-Sunderland have only beaten United once in the Premier League in 23 attempts. That was a 2-1 win at Roker Park in March 1997 - their first season in the Premier League.

-The Blacks Cats have only earned four draws out of those 23 Premier League matches, with United winning 18 times.

:iamatwat:

I had no love for either and didn't care who won the league really, but that was the most gripping footballing moment I've experienced that. Think everyone around cheered when Aguero scored, but think it would have been the same had Man U done it that way. Just what football's all about.

Still Bellamy vs. Feyenoord for me, but I know what you mean. In terms of overall impact it'll take some beating.

Yeah, that's a good one from a Newcastle perspective. Think we nearly conceded not long before that and would have ended up losing even the UEFA Cup spot, then we did that. :lol:

Still Bellamy vs. Feyenoord for me, but I know what you mean. In terms of overall impact it'll take some beating.

Yeah, that's a good one from a Newcastle perspective. Think we nearly conceded not long before that and would have ended up losing even the UEFA Cup spot, then we did that. :lol:

Rivaled only with the Tiote goal in my lifetime imo