The other games today - 2012/13

Dave

I had no love for either and didn't care who won the league really, but that was the most gripping footballing moment I've experienced that. Think everyone around cheered when Aguero scored, but think it would have been the same had Man U done it that way. Just what football's all about.

michael thomas?

I had no love for either and didn't care who won the league really, but that was the most gripping footballing moment I've experienced that. Think everyone around cheered when Aguero scored, but think it would have been the same had Man U done it that way. Just what football's all about.

michael thomas?

Too young for that so can't really remember it. But Man Utd thinking it was won and pretty much celebrating...then snatched away.

michael thomas?

Too young for that so can't really remember it. But Man Utd thinking it was won and pretty much celebrating...then snatched away.

michael thomas was better for me personally because if you think how much manu are hated for their arrogance, being worshipped by the media, and all round c**try now, liverpool were 10 times worse then