The other games today - 2012/13

Dave

What's wrong with Palace?

From my experience they're a magnet second club. Loads of people I've met a fair few from South London who 'support' someone but as soon as Palace pick up they're Palace fans.

Great to see an utter arsewipe of a club like Palace throwing promotion away. Hopefully as many Northern clubs as poss come up this year.

:anguish:

We've only just purged the Premiership of this disease and you're advocating allowing them back in? At least the shit southern clubs have the decency to fuck off after a season or two, rather than linger around like a stale fart for ages. (Bolton, Blackburn, Boro, Stoke, Wolves, Wigan etc)

Great to see an utter arsewipe of a club like Palace throwing promotion away. Hopefully as many Northern clubs as poss come up this year.

What, like Brighton & Hove Albion? If Palace drop out of the playoff, they're closest.  :)

We've only just purged the Premiership of this disease and you're advocating allowing them back in? At least the shit southern clubs have the decency to fuck off after a season or two, rather than linger around like a stale fart for ages. (Bolton, Blackburn, Boro, Stoke, Wolves, Wigan etc)

That'd be Blackburn, Bolton, Boro, Wigan where we get 5,000 tickets for <£30 and you can get there for fuck all n all. Aye right. I'd much prefer to go to Croydon in that wicked away stand.

Also that'd be Blackburn, Bolton and Wolves who have way more history than Crystal Palace.

Wolverhampton that place nowhere the north n all. Idiot.

That'd be Blackburn, Bolton, Boro, Wigan where we get 5,000 tickets for <£30 and you can get there for fuck all n all. Aye right. I'd much prefer to go to Croydon in that wicked away stand.

Also that'd be Blackburn, Bolton and Wolves who have way more history than Crystal Palace.

Wolverhampton that place nowhere the north n all. Idiot.

:lol:

Palace are a shit club.

No way are you shoving Stoke and Wolves on the south, you can have them.  :razz:

Basing the clubs you want in the league on how easy it is to go - selfish and close-minded. What we need is proper clubs, not no mark cloggers that allow loads of away fans due to the fact they can't fill their identikits.

Palace are a shit club.

No way are you shoving Stoke and Wolves on the south, you can have them.  :razz:

Basing the clubs you want in the league on how easy it is to go - selfish and close-minded. What we need is proper clubs, not no mark cloggers that allow loads of away fans due to the fact they can't fill their identikits.

Would love to know when Palace have been a proper club yet those mentioned haven't. Please enlighten me, is it their long term history? No. Is their ST history? No. What is it?

Eric Abidal in the squad against Celta de Vigo :aww:

If Messi scores it will mean he consecutively scored against the other 19 teams in the league.  Absolute madness.

Ronaldo has scored against all the teams including his own #FTC ( not consecutively though)

Somehow I think it'll be one of those games where we won't turn up. People seem to be packing for Paris already, plus lots of injuries at the back. Celta are turboshit though.