The other games today - 2012/13

Dave

Duff and Carr both did better at their new clubs than while they were here too. Aneurysm-inducing-annoyingly.

Could Parker be argued too? as much as it makes me filled with :anguish:

He didn't deserve that PFA Writers' award (I think it was that, anyway), but his overall play at West Ham was much better than what he served up here, or IMO at Spurs so far.

Carr tripled his pace/stamina at Birmingham then won the League Cup (as did Obafemi), and Duff continues to raise his game beyond the outermost reaches of its natural limits and torment us every time we face the piss-faced twat.

Oh well.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Poked it with his standing foot, which moved it away from his kicking foot as he swung to clear. Henry used to do it as a trick, Vlaar did as he panicked. Villa really aren't a 'terrible' side, they've always been OK to watch whenever I've seen them this season. They move the ball well enough, and seem to want to attack with pace and meaning. Their GK seems decent too, just a shame the 4 defenders he has in front of him don't really know what they're doing.

Play him through the middle to exploit those surging runs, drop that small Argie fella. :snod:

Don't get me wrong, Milner is a farce of a player, but I think it can be easily argued that things went well for him after he left NUFC, and he was pretty good for Villa.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

What is it with us and wanting Liverpool to win for our own benefit lately?

Wee club relying on the big clubs.

What is it with us and wanting Liverpool to win for our own benefit lately?

Cos they are playing one of our relegation buddies.  We need them to take away points from those in the immediate lower places then us.

If Pardew had done his job right, we could have sat back a bit and watched some of the teams at the bottom eat each other.

Instead we need favs from Blobfish and his team of bottom feeders.