The other games today - 2012/13

Dave

seeing that our fixtures do include Liverpool and Arsenal in it makes me think we need to get the two wins faster before facing them. Fulham and the mackems are must wins even after Thursday night actions

For all their decent play recently they're still royally in the shit. I actually think they'll get something out of Stoke, maybe even a win as Stoke have turned utter utter turbo shit. They're still effectively 4 points off us with goal difference.

I don't think Wigan will beat QPR at Loftus Road either.

Guest bimpy474

While i don't like Rio Ferdinand, Chelsea fans booing him because their Captain racially abused his brother.

Righto  :idiot2:

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

"He has a way of showing you the ball, Danny Wellbeck, before wheeling it in again." Yes, it's called shit technique, Clive.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Welbeck is in the mood. Playing great. Nani fucking dog shite.

He'd be a good player if he ever started to actually score.

Plays as a deep forward though. His link up play is top notch and his energy and tracking back is invaluable. I'm OK with him not scoring if he's contributing that much to the side every game.

Plays as a deep forward though. His link up play is top notch and his energy and tracking back is invaluable. I'm OK with him not scoring if he's contributing that much to the side every game.

Welbeck works so hard for the team. :thup: