The other games today - 2012/13

Dave

I'm like a broken record, but the rest of this game shows what I like about Lambert that I don't see in Pardew.

What would Pardew do now?

:lol: Villa have been fucking dirge all season man.

If only Pardew could work on those 40-yard wonder strikes.

We've been nothing like dirge all season. Some of the stuff we've played at times has been marvellous.

We are at a difficult time, shedding overpaid shit players and relying on kids too much at times but there's a reason why despite being in the relegation places a lot Lambert has such support (and it is considerable).

Too easy to look at the table and say "shit"

:thup: Judging by the reasoning of plenty on here Pardew would be forgiven for having Villa's squad in leaue 2 ffs :lol:

"I mean, wut can the manager possibly do with players like Lowton, Baker,  Bennett, Westwood, Bowrey and  Holman" 

Marvellous  :lol: The handful of times I've seen you this season I've wanted to top myself.

Fair enough though, I wish our fans could be similarly positive. We'll see where Lambert's career takes him, but my bet is abject failure with Villa before years of football league mediocrity.

Marvellous  :lol: The handful of times I've seen you this season I've wanted to top myself.

Fair enough though, I wish our fans could be similarly positive. We'll see where Lambert's career takes him, but my bet is abject failure with Villa before years of football league mediocrity.

You sound bitter as fuck tbh.

Eh? :lol: Bitter about what exactly?

I'm merely stating my opinion.

:thup: Judging by the reasoning of plenty on here Pardew would be forgiven for having Villa's squad in leaue 2 ffs :lol:

"I mean, wut can the manager possibly do with players like Lowton, Baker,  Bennett, Westwood, Bowrey and  Holman"

:lol: This sort of tripe is getting worse and worse. It's truly embarrassing.

Eh? :lol: Bitter about what exactly?

I'm merely stating my opinion.

No bother. Sounds very much like you've got an axe to grind though.