The other games today - 2012/13

Dave

Wow, Barkley starting. Seems a bit odd after dozens of chances to play him over the past year or 2, he deems Spurs away as the best chance. But let's hope he lives up to the potential he undoubtedly has.

Guest bimpy474

My hometown team who i feel absolutely no affection for whatsoever.

Peter Pan's amusement park will be absolutely dead today then if they're all at Wembley?

Is that place even open still?

Called Adventure Island now, rather loose term that tbh.

Guest bimpy474

:lol: some "fun" daytrips there as a kid when I was visiting my family in SE London.

Fun is not something i call this place tbh, i hate it here, it's just awful.

"Everton will set out to make things difficult for Spurs and they will be delighted if it is a scrappy game. If it is, I can see them leaving White Hart Lane with a point."

No, Lawro, we won't be delighted you patronising piece of s***.

Unfortunately, Bale and Lennon's absences is more than equalised by Fellaini, Pienaar and maybe Mirallas being out. Would be very surprised if we win, but a win is what we need if we've got any serious top 4 aspirations left. I don't for one second expect us to finish in the top 4, but a draw is of little use to us here if we're using that as a target.

:lol: nice try - Mirallas is playing, and we're also missing Defoe, Gallas, Kaboul and Sandro. And in another boost for you, Hibbert is injured. My team is shitter than your team! ("no, we're shitter etc. etc.).

Agree that both teams need to win or kiss CL goodbye. Seems that Moyes has decided to flood the midfield, which usually works against us. I think we will struggle big time out wide, and we really need Ade to get some confidence with an early goal. Our only attacker (even attacking midfielder) on the bench has never played for us.

Guest bimpy474

:lol: some "fun" daytrips there as a kid when I was visiting my family in SE London.

Fun is not something i call this place tbh, i hate it here, it's just awful.

chin up lad you've got a Debenhams.

Nah, got a Sports Direct on my doorstep :lol: