The other games today - 2012/13

Dave

flog Rooney.

He'll sell Rooney if he can and rightfull so.

You reckon? I still think he can play a big role there. Rooney just off (theoretically) Lewandowski and Van Persie, with people like Kagawa and someone else new (and an upgrade on Young/Nani/Valencia) down the sides would be sensational imo.

Kagawa should be the one linking things up where you said Rooney should be IMO.

Guest Phil K

This week is like the Wizard of Oz ending when Spanish football is revealed to be all smoke and mirrors

Like that quote. Do you mind if I pinch it ?

flog Rooney.

He'll sell Rooney if he can and rightfull so.

You reckon? I still think he can play a big role there. Rooney just off (theoretically) Lewandowski and Van Persie, with people like Kagawa and someone else new (and an upgrade on Young/Nani/Valencia) down the sides would be sensational imo.

Kagawa should be the one linking things up where you said Rooney should be IMO.

You're probably right. It's just when Rooney is on fire, my word is he on fire. For such a bald lump, his forward passing can be sublime. I'm a Rooney fan, though. Probably more in denial about his decline.

Tragic that this Dortmund side will be dismantled at end of season, Klopp will rebuild it well again mind. Gotze for £32m is ludicrous mind, I suspect it'll be found that players aren't as good as they move away, reckon Klopp is one of those managers who gets the very best out of players.