The other games today - 2012/13

Dave

That looks brilliant. I'm surprised clubs haven't done something similar when introducing a match. Basketball style.

:lol: You guys seem to consistently hate American things in your sports, so I never even imagined the possibility.

I knew Heitinga was a liability but he surpassed himself today. Total, uncensored shitcuntery.

Been your weak link for ages. [/smugtwatsorry]

:lol: As you can tell, I'm not in the best of moods with the result but he has been. He lacks the basics of defending and has done for fucking yoinks, yet he still gets games.

Drawing against Aston fucking Villa at home is a bad result whatever the way you look at it. The consolation is we stood strong at 3-1 down, which is one of our greatest characteristics. But nearly every away game we have left is very tough and we're going pissing away 2 points at home to one of the worst sides in the league. Not good enough, but this just compounds a pathetic transfer window.

That looks brilliant. I'm surprised clubs haven't done something similar when introducing a match. Basketball style.

:lol: You guys seem to consistently hate American things in your sports, so I never even imagined the possibility.

Introducing... the man, the mountain. The terror of a thousand defenders, the dark destroyer, the defiler of Cole.... Moussssaaaa Sisssssoooookkkoooo!

I knew Heitinga was a liability but he surpassed himself today. Total, uncensored shitcuntery.

Been your weak link for ages. [/smugtwatsorry]

:lol: As you can tell, I'm not in the best of moods with the result but he has been. He lacks the basics of defending and has done for fucking yoinks, yet he still gets games.

Drawing against Aston fucking Villa at home is a bad result whatever the way you look at it. The consolation is we stood strong at 3-1 down, which is one of our greatest characteristics. But nearly every away game we have left is very tough and we're going pissing away 2 points at home to one of the worst sides in the league. Not good enough, but this just compounds a pathetic transfer window.

I understand how frustrating it can be.

The goal you conceded against West Brom was astounding. I knew you conceded at some point before looking at the highlights on MoTD, but as the chance evaporated and the ball came to Heitinga I thought that they must have scored from the clip they'd show next, but goodness me did he turn that non-chance into a goal conceded.

You're such a weird team. You and Wigan. So difficult to predict.

Hartley & Poole scored Hartlepool's two goals in their win against Notts County. Think that's the most sensational thing ever to happen in the history of football tbh. :lol:

Just came into this thread to post this, dont care if you/I got Giggs'd