The other games today - 2012/13

Dave

No idea why anyone would want a continuation of the same richest clubs winning all the trophies every year. It's ruining what's left of football.

Think the thing with that this time round is that it's Wigan and after the Haidara incident, they've gone right down in people's estimations (and rightly so) - hence why people want them to lose horribly. Horrible club.

Anyone else think it was a bit awkward with the blind guy? Was okay for the City bit but at the Wigan bit he was well away from the introductions so was basically shaking a load of hands he didn't have a clue who they belonged to  :undecided:

:lol: Didn't see it but it sounds pretty funny.

That's what he said.

:lol: :lol:

No idea why anyone would want a continuation of the same richest clubs winning all the trophies every year. It's ruining what's left of football.

To be fair Wigan would be nowhere near the Premiership or today's FA Cup final if it wasn't for Whelan's riches.

That's true, and arguably the same thing happens throughout the entire football league. But not on the scale of the few at the very top, the ones that win everything without batting an eyelid.

Sick of seeing smaller club win trophies before us.

I hate both these clubs, just hate Wigan more, I would rather neither of these clubs win it tbh.

Guest bimpy474

What do people want. Fecking seeding so only bigger teams get to the final.

Fuck that, ok we hate Wigan but they deserve to be there, their manager didn't take the piss, unlike ours.

If the FA Cup final was contested between us and Whitley Bay we would still lose, we will never win it. It won't stop me from hoping though.

You are aware this is Man City vs Wigan, right? We aren't playing today

Think the thing with that this time round is that it's Wigan and after the Haidara incident, they've gone right down in people's estimations (and rightly so) - hence why people want them to lose horribly. Horrible club.

I'm not that fussed about it being Wigan, I was pissed off when Birmingham won one, and Portsmouth, and Middlesbrough, etc.

I totally see Dave's points and actually think them more logical than mine, there's just something symbolic about when one of these clubs win a cup and we've been hanging around for 44 years for a cup and 58 years for a domestic one.  At least when one of the "big" clubs win it I can put it down to being all about money, etc.