The other games today - 2012/13

Dave

Guest P.Aimar10

Going to be a big ask to pick themselves up for Weds.

This team has no emotional strenght, that final is as good as lost aswell unfortunately.

Fuck me, on MOTD they have shown where the ball is nearly over the line, Dublin says it's not over, so then Savage shows him the next frame where the ball is over the line and under the Aston Villa player, Dublin says it's not over the line and the ball has been cleared.

Not even North Korea could get away with bullshit as obvious as that.

f*** me, on MOTD they have shown where the ball is nearly over the line, Dublin says it's not over, so then Savage shows him the next frame where the ball is over the line and under the West Ham player, Dublin says it's not over the line and the ball has been cleared.

Surely that's a foul!

f*** me, on MOTD they have shown where the ball is nearly over the line, Dublin says it's not over, so then Savage shows him the next frame where the ball is over the line and under the West Ham player, Dublin says it's not over the line and the ball has been cleared.

Surely that's a foul!

My bad.

Wow, Petrov looks completely different. Looks very poorly.

Putting weight on is a side effect of the treatment by all accounts.

He's in remission, which doesn't mean he's cured, but it means he's on the way at least.

I thought City's performance today was as good an example of a team of mercenaries not giving a flying fuck as I have ever seen. Shocking.

That coupled with thinking they didn't need to bother trying in order too win. Doesn't help the manager seems to give even less of a toss.

I thought City's performance today was as good an example of a team of mercenaries not giving a flying fuck as I have ever seen. Shocking.

I still can't get over how bad they were and I support Newcastle :lol:

Super Frank. :smitten: Amazing achievement.

1 in 3 over 600 games from a midfielder. Ridiculous :lol:

One of the very best English midfielders ever.

Might scrape into a top 10.

Aye.

Scrapes in at number 1.

:shifty:

Maybe.

Someone on Blue Moon summed it up quite well when they said that they showed today that they are still miles away from being a big club as opposed to a club with a load of money.

Super Frank. :smitten: Amazing achievement.

1 in 3 over 600 games from a midfielder. Ridiculous :lol:

One of the very best English midfielders ever.

Agreed. Always preferred him to Gerrard.