Florian Thauvin

Yaron
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Thought he was good when he came on, ran about and retained the ball better than most people.

this is correct

Absolutely. Lad did well today when he came on.

until the last 1-2 minutes mind when he tried some daft stuff in daft areas, that's my only issue with him atm...it's not working for him right now but when he keeps it simple he's good enough to be in the side, hopefully the clever shit clicks later on

Was quite refreshing to see a Newcastle player drive at his man, hit the by-line and put a cross in for once. Decent little cameo.

This for me.

I've wanted to see him on the left for ages, and if he can run at people and cross with Mirtovic to aim at then we'll do well.

Wijnaldum can then play in the middle. God knows we're crying out for a decent central midfielder, yet we've got 2 of them on the wings.

Guest Howaythetoon

Got forward more than Sissoko and Gini in 15 minutes than they did all game. I wouldn't write him off here like. He needs games, lots of games. Start him in his natural position and stick with him because he has talent and attributes for this league.

I've not been impressed with him so far BUT I thought he did well

Same :thup:

Seemed to have a bit of determination in him today as well when he was tracking their full back/winger and helping out Dummett. Would like to see him start vs Leicester.

Didn't see his cameo but how was he? I heard Bouremouth look knackered.

Seemed to be up for it. Running at people, taking the initiative. Two great flatout sprints into space (found once, not the other). Would have loved him to get a goal (for him/us in future, more than to kill off that game - never felt anxious/had real sense that Bournemouth were never going to score--a familair feeling, but usually resevred for us). In short, it was reassurring.

Also thought the Free Kick he put in was Nice. Colo should have scored

Think he's got a decent set piece on him. Although would have proved little use in the rest of the game today.

He was the only player today that relieved a bit of pressure from the defence. Only decent player in a s*** performance.

Eh? Colo and Elliot both had very good games.

and Mbemba.

but aye. Flo provided an outlet

Yerr obviously those three too. I meant more in terms of providing an outlet, he was the only player.

We were set up to defend today, but until he came on we had no outlet or pace to hit on the break. He looked lively, but he still gives the ball away too easily.

He kept possession much better than the rest of them.  Either found a quick accurate pass or drew a free kick.

Guest firetotheworks

De Jong, Cabella and this guy.

Nice going, Graeme. :thup:

Only because we didn't play and then got rid of his first choice tbf. I still have no problem with Carr's eye for a player, it's the lack of care for team coherance and only caring about sell on value that I have an issue with. Obviously we all know that's not his own design.