Florian Thauvin

Yaron
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

He's wearing the same tux as Mbemba [emoji38]

Must have some Next vouchers.

I might get myself one. Must be an offer on.

Can see all kinds of fuckers starting to wear tuxedos at away games and that now [emoji38]

The mackems are NOT going to like this development, they're the classy ones!

Granted I barely watched us last season, but I've already seen more in him than I did in everything I saw of Cabella here. What the fuck were all those French doom mongers on about?

Indeed, he looks very useful. Also scored one and set up 3 on his full debut which even though the opposition were not of a good standars I dont think there is much more he could have done.

Guest neesy111

I wasnt impressed with him tbh.

Had a bad day?

Been on the carling again. And clearly didn't watch the match.

Yeah whatever, idiot.

Granted I barely watched us last season, but I've already seen more in him than I did in everything I saw of Cabella here. What the fuck were all those French doom mongers on about?

Indeed, he looks very useful. Also scored one and set up 3 on his full debut which even though the opposition were not of a good standars I dont think there is much more he could have done.

He's not got blinding pace, but he's got that elusive quality you need for a dribbler, whereas Cabella would be head down, step over, no gain, repeat.

Guest neesy111

Had a bad day?

Yeah whatever, idiot.

Stay classy.

Well if people make stuff up, then they deserve shite.

Guest neesy111

Had a bad day?

Yeah whatever, idiot.

Sorry, fosters?

Sounds like you're on the drink.

How could you not be vaguely impressed with him? :lol:

It's similar to the bollocks I was arguing with people about after the Man utd game, 20 mins in the game but he didn't look fast, didn't roast his full back etc. Today the poor sod had to play up top for most of the game, yet another game where it's basically impossible to judge his true talent and value to the team. When will people learn to give a new player a chance with a run in the team and playing his normal position? Thought he did more than ok in a totally unfamiliar role on a short-handed team against a team of cunts more interested in play acting and a disgrace of a referee. Ran his balls off, plenty more to come from this guy.

Had a bad day?

Yeah whatever, idiot.

Sorry, fosters?

Sounds like you're on the drink.

Great effort.

Go watch the game again.

I thought he was fine. Looked promising on the wing on the few times we got forward then in the second half did reasonably well in a position where he was on a hiding to nothing.

Looking forward to seeing him more up to speed with the league and against poorer opposition.