Florian Thauvin

Yaron
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bring Ben Arfa.

Unfortunate to have have to bring him up here. Thauvin didn't do too bad today but wasn't good either. He ran himself ragged though, which was nice.

But days like today make you realise just how easy it was for Ben Arfa to find and make space for himself.

Bring Ben Arfa.

Unfortunate to have have to bring him up here. Thauvin didn't do too bad today but wasn't good either. He ran himself ragged though, which was nice.

But days like today make you realise just how easy it was for Ben Arfa to find and make space for himself.

im with this.

;)

Though he was much much better than on monday. Clearly better on the right than on the left, although he doesn't isn't always on the same level with Janmaat. Still a lot to improve on, but at least today was a bit more encouraging as he was taking people on and running a lot.

In general a very average performance with a lot of promise going forward.

Though he was much much better than on monday. Clearly better on the right than on the left, although he doesn't isn't always on the same level with Janmaat. Still a lot to improve on, but at least today was a bit more encouraging as he was taking people on and running a lot.

? Really. There was a situation in the first half where he'd already been beaten by pace from their full back and he then tried to beat the same man on the outside with pace and failed miserably. Most of the rest of the time he ran in to dead ends, held on to the ball too long and failed to contribute anything of significance. I'd have took him off. He's a long way from being anywhere near good enough for the money he cost.

? Really. There was a situation in the first half where he'd already been beaten by pace from their full back and he then tried to beat the same man on the outside with pace and failed miserably. Most of the rest of the time he ran in to dead ends, held on to the ball too long and failed to contribute anything of significance. I'd have took him off. He's a long way from being anywhere near good enough for the money he cost.

I think he looks shit. He's weak as piss and tbh no different to Cabella

Guest reefatoon

Alright? He was utter horse shit again.  I'd  be fucking livid if I was Aarons watching. He needs to buck his ideas up as he looks lost.

Don't agree with a lot. What you said happened twice, but plenty of times he came inside and tried to play passes to Cisse. Things weren't going his way, but he was trying to create and was getting onto the ball a lot in the first half. Especially in the latter bit of the first half. He disappeared in the 2nd half, but a lot down to being moved out of position. In matter of fact, Perez showed less in the first half than Thauvin. Not saying he was good, but he showed promise.

Alright? He was utter horse s*** again.  I'd  be f***ing livid if I was Aarons watching. He needs to buck his ideas up as he looks lost.

Aarons has built a reputation from pre-season. So did Vucic. His cameo couple of games back was horrible. At the moment I'd start Aarons as a left-back just because Haidara is shot of confidence and ability.