Florian Thauvin

Yaron
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I blame Ashley for everything. But these signings are the fault of the "board". Thauvin didn't want to come. Had a bad season. Doesn't seem physically up to it.

Re: transfers. You're just making things up. Look at how many strikers Chelsea have bought to replace Drogba - one success in 10. They have a conveyer belt of wide attacking players Schurrle, Salah, Cuadrado etc.

I can't give Carr much credit. The squad isn't very good. And it's imbalanced. 2 talented but inexperienced strikers. Crap central midfielders. No traditional winger. Needed a dominant CB - buys Chancel Mbemba. Still buying players based on resell value rather than how they fit into the team.

Great Cameo, really helped our cause today, hopefully it will give him more confidence to start improving.

I thought that. He's obviously going to need time but he's better than a few on here give him credit for.

Was good at relieving pressure. Theres 3 minutes of injury time to go though, why is Steve not shouting at them to just keep the ball. Play it back to the defence, just pass it about a bit man. Hes off down the wing crossing it in for Cisse.

I'd give him another chance starting at home and move Wijnaldum into the middle with Tiote. Can't offer any less going forward than we did as a team today, or gift the ball as many times as Anita.