Jimmy "The Troll" Kebe: I'm joining NUFC on a 4 year deal... NAAAWT

Skirge

Guest reefatoon

We should put a bid in for him now, and when he is turns up for his Medical, stand at the doors an go . . . .

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_luiywd91Mu1qddjb4o1_500.gif

Who's laughing now!

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Imagine if he's doing a Ben Arfa and is on his way here despite not being allowed too.

We've just closed the gate, drawn the curtains and turned all the lights off at the training ground.

@Skirgey

@ReadingFC Funny guy about as funny as he is good at football.

:lol::lol::lol:

Skirge not happy he's been played.  :lol:

:lol: well as I don't follow him on twitter but when the BBC tweet it you take it as real lol

but he his timeline is now full of abuse, he having a great day now.

:D

@Skirgey

@ReadingFC Funny guy about as funny as he is good at football.

:lol::lol::lol:

Skirge not happy he's been played.  :lol:

:lol: well as I don't follow him on twitter but when the BBC tweet it you take it as real lol

but he his timeline is now full of abuse, he having a great day now.

:D

Itv as well bud, got a few big fish.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

I think that's pretty funny, the fact that BBC said he was on his way for a medical.

It would be interesting to see which media outlets would make shit up if you told them a lie.

Well there was a kid on twitter pretending to be a football agent that many papers took as gospel. As well as the bloke that was threatened by Liverpool as they thought he was a mole within their club, when in truth he was just making shit up.

I think that's pretty funny, the fact that BBC said he was on his way for a medical.

It would be interesting to see which media outlets would make shit up if you told them a lie.

Well there was a kid on twitter pretending to be a football agent that many papers took as gospel. As well as the bloke that was threatened by Liverpool as they thought he was a mole within their club, when in truth he was just making shit up.

Arsenal fans made up their Eduardo Vargas link earlier in the window I read, got in a few nationals.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Arsenal fans made up their Eduardo Vargas link earlier in the window I read, got in a few nationals.

It's mad how 'legit' twitter is as a source now.