Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang

Corrigan

when you think back to sissoko and yanga-m'biwa we seemed to have put a lot of work in to get them to want to come here and it was like we got them without anyone else being able to put up much of a fight to get them. (same goes for debuchy and cabaye really). could we be seeing the same thing happen here, and hopefully thauvin aswell.

when you think back to sissoko and yanga-m'biwa we seemed to have put a lot of work in to get them to want to come here and it was like we got them without anyone else being able to put up much of a fight to get them. (same goes for debuchy and cabaye really). could we be seeing the same thing happen here, and hopefully thauvin aswell.

Thauvin moved to Lille in January.

Thauvin moved to Lille in January.

our feeder club.

HadjaSissoko ‏@HadjaSissoko 11m

@hardy27 @aubameyang7 Not my tweet does not mean that Aubameyang will join NEWCASTLE. It means I want it goes has NEWCASTLE

Well that explains everything. :lol:

“We have held talks with Fiorentina and I can confirm that things are progressing like expected,” Francois Aubameyang said in Paris.

“They have arranged for a meeting, a very important one in Italy and I’ll be travelling down to attend. Fiorentina are very interested in my son (Pierre-Emerick). It is concrete, I have verified it but I will not be taking Emerick along because of his engagements,” he said.

HadjaSissoko ‏@HadjaSissoko 11m

@hardy27 @aubameyang7 Not my tweet does not mean that Aubameyang will join NEWCASTLE. It means I want it goes has NEWCASTLE

I think it means, 'I'd love you to go to Newcastle'.

Who young Hadja is and why she's keen on his arrival in the North East is not specified.