Transfer deadline day

Stifler

Here's the twitter for the kid who hangs around outside the training ground.. seen the weather and he still there today :lol:

Not enough :anguish: in the world for this post.

:D

You gota credit the lad he is dedicated.. nailed on we get a photo of MA turning up via his helicopter.

:lol:

Here's the twitter for the kid who hangs around outside the training ground.. seen the weather and he still there today :lol:

:D

You gota credit the lad he is dedicated.. nailed on we get a photo of MA turning up via his helicopter.

:lol:

hope he fucks the rest of his life off by bunking off school today tbh.

Samba to QPR, 'Arry's last big roll of the dice

good move for both sides imo. they desperatly needed a quality CB.

Agreed - he's a good CB and could be the signing that keeps them up, even though they are payinga fortune in wages.

Mike Ashley flying into Newcastle today. Buying or selling?

Could be either, could be neither.

He has done a good job in this window although it was that or relegation ; we need another decent striker, preferably one with pace, and if it was one coming in and one player  being sold I would be quite happy with that.

Tiote would be the most likely to go of the top players, with Santon next.

Simpson is also a possibility.

Mike Ashley flying into Newcastle today. Buying or selling?

Could be either, could be neither.

He has done a good job in this window although it was that or relegation ; we need another decent striker, preferably one with pace, and if it was one coming in and one player  being sold I would be quite happy with that.

Tiote would be the most likely to go of the top players, with Santon next.

Simpson is also a possibility.

Most likely one for me.

"Valenciennes officials reportedly travelled to London last night to speak to Fulham about the transfer of their 21-year-old defender Nicolas Isimat-Mirin. One of the most promising centre-backs in Ligue 1, he would be an exciting signing for the Cottagers - especially at a cut-price fee of just over £2m."

I am surprised we are not in for him at this price.  With Williamson not up to it and the chance the Colo will be off in the summer, I would have thought he would be one that we would be looking at.

Guest icemanblue

It's fucking lovely not to be in a blind panic today. We've done so well to get our business done before now, just look at how many clubs are struggling around for scraps. Yeah, we could do with another striker, but it's not the end of the world if we don't.

'Danny Graham saga now takes another twist. His advisors tell Sky Sports that he won't be joining Middlesbrough. Guess he wants to stay in the Premier League then.'

Would be great if he trolls both Boro and Sunderland by considering their offers, then deciding to stay with Swansea at the last minute.  :lol:

Guest neesy111