Transfer deadline day

Stifler

Thing that surprises me is Graham must have been told he is first choice and will be getting a huge wage increase, why else would he leave a team that is higher up in the league, playing good football and in a cup final?

Wages is the most important thing for him. He's been in the lower leagues or on youth contracts for most of his career despite being 27. This is probably the one big contract that he'll sign in his career.

good point.

Wales in general, not just Swansea.

I've never been to Wales, but isn't it supposed to be beautiful?

One side of Swansea is sh*te (Port Talbot,) the other side is very nice indeedy. Golden sandy beaches and all that.

Izit

Guest Bert Shaft

Wales in general, not just Swansea.

I've never been to Wales, but isn't it supposed to be beautiful?

One side of Swansea is sh*te (Port Talbot,) the other side is very nice indeedy. Golden sandy beaches and all that.

Izit

Yep, got relatives who live in Pennard, just a few miles out of Swansea.

Guest icemanblue

Ashley loves his free publicity, like. Invite the sky cameras down to the training ground, which just so happens to be plastered in SD logos. Arrive in a helicopter, guaranteed additional footage.

Ashley loves his free publicity, like. Invite the sky cameras down to the training ground, which just so happens to be plastered in SD logos. Arrive in a helicopter, guaranteed additional footage.

You know I'd like him to invest more, but you can't argue that he's not a shrewd customer.