Transfer deadline day

Stifler

Guest Roger Kint

Anyone know how much QPR (hughes) spent in the summer transfer window?

Based on the first search result for 'QPR summer spending' its £17m. Spent £11m last Jan too.

Based on the first search result for 'QPR summer spending' its £17m. Spent £11m last Jan too.

And already upto around £21m this jan not including today. Not gonna end well for QPR in the long run even if they stay up

Guest Roger Kint

And already upto around £21m this jan not including today. Not gonna end well for QPR in the long run even if they stay up

Plus the fact many of them are on £40/£50k each pw. Samba on £100k allegedly. Going to be very hard to get rid of most of them without paying out huge amounts.

Guest VanBarduck

NUFCfans.co.uk ‏@nufcfans

Mike Ashley has arrived at #NUFC training ground. #AshleyHelicopter pic.twitter.com/ZSf6f4vC

Retweeted by martin lee trinder

View photo  Reply  Retweet  Favorite  More

How rich this guy is ?  :cheesy:

Think something up and we will have to see during the day. You don't come up to meet new players in my opinion but if it is some transfer must be incoming as that's a strong statement to try and cover up if a player was to go. Just seems strange that Deka and Mikey boy are about on this particular day. We will see!

So why did ashley bring out the batcopter Fatcopter for him and his sidekick :idiot2:

Ranger, Simpson or incoming?

If I was as rich as him I would travel everywhere by helicopter or submarine

if i was as wealthy as him i'd have paid someone to invent a helimarine.

Guest icemanblue

There wasn't a moments hesitation from Llambias when he was asked, for what it's worth. It's put my mind completely at ease.

Think something up and we will have to see during the day. You don't come up to meet new players in my opinion but if it is some transfer must be incoming as that's a strong statement to try and cover up if a player was to go. Just seems strange that Deka and Mikey boy are about on this particular day. We will see!

could just be putting things together, he does come up regular to meet players so do it on deadline day and to be here incase of a carroll type bid or if we get offered a good value deal.

pretty sure he'd be getting slated if he wasn't here today.

Guest Brazilianbob

So looks like parsnip I happy to go with 3 strikers on shola, cisse n gouffran.  Not sure I would be happy with that.  I doubt thete is more than  15 goals gonna come from those 3 combined in the remaining games