Newcastle United 3 - 2 Chelsea - 02/02/13 - post-match orgasm from page 58

Rich

To be fair to Jonas, aside from his usual rotten delivery from wide areas, he's been absolutely superb otherwise today in terms of ball retention, effort, tackling, graft and everything. We need that against sides like Chelsea.

We're playing with an intensity today that I've not seen us with for fucking ages now, I'm loving it. Please let's not see Shola today, maybe in the 90th minute to take the ball into the corner.

Got to do what villa did to us and just come out at 100 miles an hour looking for that 2nd goal. 

Jonas has had his best half all season.  Working hard and that right side position is suiting him a little better today.

To be fair to Jonas, aside from his usual rotten delivery from wide areas, he's been absolutely superb otherwise today in terms of ball retention, effort, tackling, graft and everything. We need that against sides like Chelsea.

We're playing with an intensity today that I've not seen us with for f***ing ages now, I'm loving it. Please let's not see Shola today, maybe in the 90th minute to take the ball into the corner.

Yup. Forget the goal, his defensive work has been top notch.

Guest Dontooner

Ba injury has really help us unsettle this chelsea Team, Quite out of form this Chelsea team.

Just Hope  Pardew doesnt infuse his negative tactics again.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Love to be a fly on the wall of that dressing room. Wonder what the fuck Pardew is saying.

"Uh, Bonjour... erm... trees being." turns to Carver. "Is that right? Is that very good?"