Tottenham Hotspur vs. Newcastle United - 09/02/13 @ 12:45pm (Live on Sky)

Fenham Mag

Don't understand the reaction to Jonas tbh... While Bale does tend to drift inside most these days there will still be times when he runs at Debuchy and when that happens he would need some help.

Got no problem at all with Jonas today, now Perch i get but Jonas is an understandable selection.

Perch?

Ergh, I feel like a dick complaining but just stick Tiote in man, he's a fucking vastly superior player and this is the kind of game he really gets his teeth into.

Similar to the Taylor/Yanga-Mbiwa situation tbh, he's rewarding performances. If Perch is shit today, Tiote will play next time out. Makes a change to have some genuine competition.

Perch?

Ergh, I feel like a dick complaining but just stick Tiote in man, he's a fucking vastly superior player and this is the kind of game he really gets his teeth into.

Tiote has been shit all season. Perch has been better. Simple.

Guest neesy111

Perch?

Rubbish.

Perch?

Rubbish.

Its true though. Perch is solid enough. Tiote could decide to get himself sent off at any second.

Guest neesy111

Perch?

Rubbish.

Its true though. Perch is solid enough. Tiote could decide to get himself sent off at any second.

Perch has been booked more than Tiote btw.

Personally think Tiote needs to win back his position in the team, not to be given it straight back.

It could backfire today, but hopefully sets the bar for all players, you have competition bitches.