NOFC at SJP - Black and White 2-3 Orange. Link to photos on page 30

bowlingcrofty

Guest neesy111

Odds of Neesy being too hungover to hear his alarm clock?

Odds on you not being a twat for once?

Guest neesy111

Nice one. Was it a good game?

Yes.  Both sides tried to keep it on the deck, seen worse games this season at SJP.

Was a decent enough game. Pretty much a game of three thirds.

1st 20 mins saw the B&W 1-0 up with a solid performance. Subs were made at that point and by the time we reached the 40 minute mark it was 3-1 to the Away team. The final 20 saw a resurgent Home side come back to 3-2 and mount the pressure on their opponents penalty area. A quick break saw the away team awarded a penalty which KDT missed but the B&W couldn't capitalise and snatch a draw.

All I'm saying is that when Crofty and Myself were the CB pairing we scored twice and didn't concede. The middle third let us down.

Guest The Enforcer

I need to get some sleep, because even walking is a chore at the moment.

Me and my mates will meet up with you all in a few hours. Can someone who's going out message me their number?

Really, really enjoyed that.

Didn't have the 'wow' factor since it was my second time, but I thought it was a better and more enjoyable game.  Very close in the end.

My back's utterly f***ed.

Also, whoever was doing Pardew's faux-press conference in the tunnel after:  :lol:

I thoroughly enjoyed myself. I just wish some of my through balls materialised. I'm still genuinely gutted about the free kick at the end too :-(

We need to use that Shearer expression in his avatar as a smiley. :lol: Please do it!

That would be me

"well we was tired, Colin had a long trip fwom chewlsea, you know the sun was out which contributed, decisions didn't go our way, and the game was 60 minutes which we wasn't really prepared for"

Aye.  Someone said "we've watched a lot of European games this season, and if I'm honest, it's tired us out" :lol:

Uploading pics to my Flickr account and by the looks of it feckin hours but some cracking ones considering im a beginner, milk turns quicker than Neesy111  :p

Send us the link once you've done so

Will post the link no worries ,but taking forever as there are 109 pics  O0