Random footballers from the 00's

TaylorJ_01

http://www.sdrsc.com/2008-2009%20season/Images/Nacho_Novo_with_cup.jpg

Nacho Novo

Played for Rangers from 2004 until 2010, where he won 3 league titles, 2 league cup, 1 Scottish cup and finished runner up in the UEFA currently playing at Huesca in the spanish segunda divison. He also had a spell at Sporting Gijón where manager Javier Clemente, branded him "a coward", saying he had "shown no commitment to the club in their time of need", and tore up Novo's contract.

Looks like a fat Michael Owen

http://img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/archive/00183/a_183181a.jpg

"ello marras.  My neyem is Mike-al Procta and a scored tew owen-gowals for my beelovid sunlun in a gayum that we lost to Boleton in tew thewsend and threey.  My best marra Steyvin Wright scored an owen-gowal as well and we geet lost threey-wun and that."

:lol:

An astonishingly s*** mackem side that. Arguably worse than the s**** that broke the record 3 years later.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2003/feb/03/match.sport10

Zinedine Kilbane saying they can get out of it after that OG fest, they lost all of the next 12 games :mackems:

:lol: mackem ST holders I went to school with at the time reckoned people tried to leave at 2-0 and they wouldn't let them out.

Maybe a thread title change to Random footballers of average ability from the 00´s. 80% of the posts here are just rubbish from what I expected when I first saw the thread title.

Kasey Keller - 101 apps for USA, key player for a good Leicester side under MON, 4 years playing for Spurs.

Brian McBride - 98 apps for USA, was the leader of the Fulham team for for 4 years

Henri Camara - 99 apps for Senegal, played and scored in the top leagues in France, England, Scotland, Turkey, Switzerland

Georgios Seitaridis - 72 apps for Greece, European champion in 2004, played for top clubs around in europe

Angelos Charisteas - 88 apps for Greece, etc as above

Assuming Mutu & Veron were just a wind up due to other shit responses

Marc Viven Foe - 64 apps for the best Cameroon team to this date, not random at all due to obvious reasons, but could hardly have been classed as random even if he were still alive

Jay-Jay Okocha - 73 apps for Nigeria, one of the most talented players ever from Africa. Instrumental in qualifying Bolton for European competition

Dennis Rommendahl - 121 apps for Denmark, and still going strong. Played for both the two top teams in Holland, and the top team from Greece.

Kakha Kaladze - 83 apps for Georgia, 2 CL medals, 1 Scudetto medal, 1 coppa italia medal, 9 years with AC Milan

Harry kewell - CL winner, CL runner up, one of the best players in the Leeds side when they were good, 58 apps for Australia

Mario Jardel:

http://img51.imageshack.us/img51/6333/screenshot20130207at115.png

Give me more of Lee Trundle, Linvoy Primus, Collins John, Florian Maurice and Amdy Faye.

There is so much to chose from. What about Noe Pamarot, David Thompson, David Prutton, Michael Tonge, Chris Riggot, Rufus Brevett etc?

Who was that Swedish striker show scored against us a fair few times? Bugging me. Think late 90s/early 00s.

Did he play for Villa?

Edit: I'm thinking Marcus Allback and apparently he only scored 6 for Villa so no idea why he popped up in my head :lol:

Who was that Swedish striker show scored against us a fair few times? Bugging me. Think late 90s/early 00s.

Did he play for Villa?

Oh, no, he was Norwegian. Spurs and Wolves , then Palace recently (in England).

Steffen Iversen.

http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/41585000/jpg/_41585390_iversen_416.jpg

Maybe a thread title change to Random footballers of average ability from the 00´s. 80% of the posts here are just rubbish from what I expected when I first saw the thread title.

Kasey Keller - 101 apps for USA, key player for a good Leicester side under MON, 4 years playing for Spurs.

Brian McBride - 98 apps for USA, was the leader of the Fulham team for for 4 years

Henri Camara - 99 apps for Senegal, played and scored in the top leagues in France, England, Scotland, Turkey, Switzerland

Georgios Seitaridis - 72 apps for Greece, European champion in 2004, played for top clubs around in europe

Marc Viven Foe - 64 apps for the best Cameroon team to this date, not random at all due to obvious reasons, but could hardly have been classed as random even if he were still alive

Jay-Jay Okocha - 73 apps for Nigeria, one of the most talented players ever from Africa. Instrumental in qualifying Bolton for European competition

Dennis Rommendahl - 121 apps for Denmark, and still going strong. Played for both the two top teams in Holland, and the top team from Greece.

Kakha Kaladze - 83 apps for Georgia, 2 CL medals, 1 Scudetto medal, 1 coppa italia medal, 9 years with AC Milan

Harry kewell - CL winner, CL runner up, one of the best players in the Leeds side when they were good, 58 apps for Australia

Mario Jardel:

Give me more of Lee Trundle, Linvoy Primus, Collins John, Florian Maurice and Amdy Faye.

There is so much to chose from. What about Noe Pamarot, David Thompson, David Prutton, Michael Tonge, Chris Riggot, Rufus Brevett etc?

:thup:

Name dropping a bunch of random shite footballers is completely pointless, I cannot think of 1 discernible reason why anyone would think it would constitute a worthwhile post :lol:

/threadnazi

Mario Jardel:

Name dropping a bunch of random shite footballers is completely pointless, I cannot think of 1 discernible reason why anyone would think it would constitute a worthwhile post :lol:

/threadnazi

Have you misunderstood his post? That's what he is encouraging more of.

Mario Jardel:

/threadnazi

Have you misunderstood his post? That's what he is encouraging more of.

Is he? :lol:

I read the first line and just assumed the rest follwed suit :lol:

Maybe should have bolded the bit I meant.

Geoff Horsfield - A bit like Grant Holt but without the technique or skill

http://www.laststicker.ru/i/cards/327/82.jpg

Yoann Folly

http://shop.sportsworldcards.com/ekmps/shops/sportsworld/images/sheffield-wednesday-yoann-folly-212-panini-championship-2007-trading-card-13406-p.jpg