Metalist Kharkiv vs Newcastle United - 21/02/13 @ 6pm GMT (Live on ESPN)

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest bimpy474

The facts are either shola or cisse starts on the wings, that really does show you what a inept manager he is, given the players he has at his disposal.

Even if we win, that does not excuse his line up. 

If we win that will be exactly what it does. Not that i agree with the line up like.

Guest Craig-NUFC
Newcastle fan's taking a canny kicking outside away metro station be careful

Couple off to hospital here carnage post game could be interesting after they've had 20 mins to mobilise

Lads in Ukraine, don't use train, get taxi. No colours, they're waiting at the top of the metro station; we can see them from away end

Something bothers me with this if Cisse is indeed out right. Why play him when you have Jonas or Obertan.

Why not rest him, and bring him on if we are losing.

If I wasn't starting Cisse that's what I would do.

Guest bimpy474

Something bothers me with this if Cisse is indeed out right. Why play him when you have Jonas or Obertan.

Seems logical doesn't it.

Tend to agree. Imagine the reaction if Cisse was on the bench though, with Shola alone up front.

The facts are either shola or cisse starts on the wings, that really does show you what a inept manager he is, given the players he has at his disposal.

If we win that will be exactly what it does. Not that i agree with the line up like.

No ... Because if we win, it would be down to a change of formation at some point of the game.  And no it wont be because of the genius tactician that is alan pardew.  It will be forced of change due to the p*ss poor line up he decided to start with that didnt flipping work.

Guest bimpy474

Tend to agree. Imagine the reaction if Cisse was on the bench though, with Shola alone up front.

True but i can get my head around that with Southampton to come Sunday. Just don't see the logic of Cisse out wide when there are two wingers on the bench.

Yes for two reasons. One, it would keep a balanced shape to the starting line up, and two, if things aren't going well you can bring on a striker to grab a goal, whether it's Cisse or Shola. I used to think the same when we had Ba and Cisse here.

No ... Because if we win, it would be down to a change of formation at some point of the game.  And no it wont be because of the genius tactician that is alan pardew.  It will be forced of change due to the p*ss poor line up he decided to start with.

What if Shola scores the winning goal in the first ten minutes?

I wouldn't have picked him, but at least wait and see first.

No ... Because if we win, it would be down to a change of formation at some point of the game.  And no it wont be because of the genius tactician that is alan pardew.  It will be forced of change due to the p*ss poor line up he decided to start with.

What if we go 3-0 up after 15 minutes?