Premiership Managers for next season?

Dokko

imagine what mourinho could do with with the players we have man, if people are in 2 minds about pardew they should just ponder that for a few minutes

Just imagine what his post match interview after our Europa League game would have been.

"Well Jose, it'll be difficult there and you didn't win your home match. What do you make of it?"

"We didn't win? I think we won by 2 goals to zero. We scored 2 perfect goals and just the linesman and the person paying him know why they didn't count."

:mou:

:lol:

Even if Klopp left Dortmund and Jose was interested, Dortmund couldn't realistically afford him despite recent successes they are very tightly run ship and don't have nowhere near the financial muscle to get someone like Mourinho.

I don't think Klopp will leave any time soon anyway.

I'm sure that if Ferguson leaves at the end of this season, Mourinho will be next at Old Trafford.

Otherwise, Mourinho will join Chelsea again.

Don't think we will ever see Mourinho at Old Trafford, after having so many years of stability i doubt they are going to want to replace SAF with someone who will only be there 3 years max.

As good as Mourinho is i think they will go with someone more long term. In fact it wouldn't surprise me at all if they don't even go with a big name.

That's why I think Moyes is a logical choice. He'd fit-in seamlessly there.

We would hate him within 6 months imo.

Bollocks, we gave Pardew at least a year before hating him.  :lol:

Pardew so far has been;

Hated (half a season) > Lucky (half a season) > Liked (half a season, some virtually having to force themselves) > Hated (half a season)

:laugh:

Hoping he is back in the lucky stage till the end of the season.

I'm starting to have a proper love hate relationship with Pards. One minute can't stand him for the brand of football for first half of the season, other think well everything was just going wrong at once better now, then think no excuse...

I'm very confused basically.

Most of the media seem pretty convinced Mourinho is either going back to Chelsea or PSG and there is no way he is going to City because Txiki Begiristain and Ferran Soriano and apparently they turned him down at Barca and Mourinho still hasn't forgot or forgiven for that matter.

Probably will turn out to be a bunch of BS but that seems to be the word as it stands.

It was Laporta who U-turned and blocked Mourinho's signing for Barça and appointed Pep instead, since he was afraid about his popularity after barely winning a motion of confidence (the only time where club politics ultimately turned out to be a positive thing). So I don't think Txiki or Soriano would be a factor there.

Don't think Moyes will get offered any bigger job in England apart from maybe Chelsea and he'd be stupid to take that. The idea constantly pedalled of him taking over Man Utd is laughable.

He'll either stay with us or go to Germany, which he's made noises about recently. Schalke & Bremen jobs should be open.

Hope we don't end up with Martinez. Never liked or rated him.

Guest Miguel Piñero

Can understand a manager wanting to come across positive about his awful team but always annoys me when Martinez will claim he's "so proud of his players" after a 0-0 at home to Norwich or someone.

Can understand a manager wanting to come across positive about his awful team but always annoys me when Martinez will claim he's "so proud of his players" after a 0-0 at home to Norwich or someone.

What about claiming that a 2-0 loss was a "near perfect away performance"? :iamatwat:

Well, it is Wigan. Keeping a clean sheet against anyone is a monumental accomplishment for them.

Yeah that's the side of Martinez that's rather annoying, though in some level he's clearly decided to defend his team no matter what and never say anything negative. If he feels that's what his squad needs then fair play I guess just sounds pretty ridiculous at times

• 2 months later...
Guest neesy111

Zero chance fergy will go this season.

Wrong.

:okay:

Thought he'd go out after winning CL for 3rd time.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Wrong.

TT bookmarking things is scary.  :lol:

Wrong.

Don't think (just skimmed) anyone said Moyes to manu, still don't think he's big enough for it. Wouldn't surprise me if Mo has been hijacked on his way to Chelsea.

Wrong.

Don't think (just skimmed) anyone said Moyes to manu, still don't think he's big enough for it. Wouldn't surprise me if Mo has been hijacked on his way to Chelsea.

Maybe, hes small enough for it- and thats what they want with Fergie moving up stairs.