Wigan Athletic 2 - 1 Newcastle United - 17/03/13 - post-match reaction from p61

Dave

QPR striker Jay Bothroyd: "Very bad tackle yes [see 1626]. But at normal speed I think he just missed the ball as he was clearing it and unfortunately connected with his knee. It's easy to comment when you see in slow motion. I hope Haidara is OK - fingers crossed."

He's thick.

QPR striker Jay Bothroyd: "Very bad tackle yes [see 1626]. But at normal speed I think he just missed the ball as he was clearing it and unfortunately connected with his knee. It's easy to comment when you see in slow motion. I hope Haidara is OK - fingers crossed."

He's totally wrong. Look at the slow-mo, his foot is shaped to tackle and not strike the ball. Anyone whose played football knows that.

http://i.imgur.com/V3rbBVH.jpg

He's not seen that. Looking forward to the FA doing the cunt. Doesn't help us though. Feel so sorry for the kid.

The FA have never ever done anyone for a bad tackle and won't start now.

Santon's becoming a joke, man.

He's not a right back.

He's making the same mistakes at LB.

God awful from him for their goal.

His defending and attacking have been very poor for some time and there are no mitigating reasons for it.

I hate when people say this kind of stuff. Nothing unfortunate in this, the Wigan player was just a reckless cunt. You shouldn't go for the ball with the studs at knee level, end of.

Norwegian PL studio: "If that's not a red card it's at least three months in prison."

Norwegian prison is too good for the c***.

Norwegian prison is better than being lower-middle-class in america for f***'s sake

Guest firetotheworks

Knowing that Halsey hasn't seen it does fuck all to help us or Haidara. He should be banned for a Ben Thatcher amount of games for that.

Think the lad McManaman looked scared there being confronted by Carver..

Hope he s***s his pants and wont be surprised he doesnt come out for the 2nd half for fear of his safety

I wouldn't be totally surprised if he's hooked at half time.

...and then hops up to chase down the ball. He knows exactly what he's done.

Turned into a fucking nightmare. Pardew has to do something here, use this to try and galvanize them and just fly at them 2nd half. This lot will crack, I'm sure of it.

http://i.imgur.com/V3rbBVH.jpg

He's not seen that. Looking forward to the FA doing the cunt. Doesn't help us though. Feel so sorry for the kid.

The FA have never ever done anyone for a bad tackle and won't start now.

I think they'll take action.