Newcastle United vs. Fulham FC - 07/04/13 @ 3pm (No UK TV)

Guest neesy111

#Fulham (4-4-1-1)v #NUFC: Schwarzer; Riether, Hangeland ©, Senderos, Riise; Manolev, Karagounis, Enoh, Duff; Ruiz; Berbatov.

Didn't know Enoh has joined Fulham. Have the impression he is pretty hot-headed.

We were linked with that Enoh kid for a while, can't say i've heared of Manolev before.

I can see Manolev and Enoh pulling the strings, or at least making beautiful music together.

Be interesting to see how we work if it is 442. Hopefully Sissoko and Cabaye have license to play box to box roles each as they could both do it. As our big problem this season when playing 442 has been the gap between midfield and attack.

The movement of Cisse and Gouffran should give Fulham's defence plenty of problems provided we play to their strengths and on the floor. As Fulham will play quite deep we should know better than to play into their hands and hit long balls. As long as we are patient then it will come. Keep the faith. :)

Karagounis :rose: Some good years here in Lisbon.

Newcastle to win 2-1. Good luck.

Karagounis man, what a legend :lol: Love his passion at times :lol:

What are the odds that he has won a European Championship while players like Raul, Cristiano Ronaldo etc. has never won it :lol:

Pretty much the team i expected to see tbh, no complaints. I hope we have a go at them right from the off, similar to how we did during the week. That was so refreshing to see, normally we have to concede a goal, or have a few scares before we really have a go at teams...

Holy f***ing s*** I'm nervous this aft.

This. Can't fucking believe we are in this situation with the players we have. Yet some of you (including you) seem to like Pardew :p (messing with ya please don't bite) :lol:

This. Can't fucking believe we are in this situation with the players we have. Yet some of you (including you) seem to like Pardew :p (messing with ya please don't bite) :lol:

Fucking clueless prick lulz.

It's a very attacking line up for a change. I just hope we go for it, there's no point in sitting back with that team.

This is the moment where the Pardew smily comes in perfectly handy...

:pardsgrin:

This. Can't f***ing believe we are in this situation with the players we have. Yet some of you (including you) seem to like Pardew :p (messing with ya please don't bite) :lol:

f***ing clueless prick lulz.

:lol:

I'm actually bricking it. A loss here and we are in such deep shit.