Newcastle United vs. sunderland - 14/04/13 @ 12pm (Sky Sports 1)

Decky

Silly Americans and their timezones.

:thup:

Tell me about it.  I've been awake since 2am because my body won't let me sleep.

I'm as starving as Fuck but leaving the motel room is going to alert the boss that I'm awake and therefore ready to work.

Going to have to stay starving until the match ends.

So can I confirm it's espn2 in the states? Showing Shit at the mo.

:lol:

Seriously, have to love Sky Sports. UNITED UNITED UNITED.

Right now we've done talking abut the most sewn up title in years, lets go to the newcastle Sunderland game with your impartial commentator Sunderland legend Niall Quinn  :lol:

Tell me about it.  I've been awake since 2am because my body won't let me sleep.

I'm as starving as f*** but leaving the motel room is going to alert the boss that I'm awake and therefore ready to work.

So can I confirm it's espn2 in the states? Showing s*** at the mo.

Stealthy room service?

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

:lol:

Seriously, have to love Sky Sports. UNITED UNITED UNITED.

Right now we've done talking abut the most sewn up title in years, lets go to the newcastle Sunderland game with your impartial commentator Sunderland legend Niall Quinn  :lol:

Hush I want hear United Legend Gary Neville tell me more stuff about United and Tony Pullis. Oh wait, but there's Liverpool legend Jamie Redknapp, I wonder what he has to talk about... oh it's about his Dad - Harry Redknapp!

I'm as starving as Fuck but leaving the motel room is going to alert the boss that I'm awake and therefore ready to work.

So can I confirm it's espn2 in the states? Showing Shit at the mo.

You working in a sweat shop?  :lol:

I'm as starving as f*** but leaving the motel room is going to alert the boss that I'm awake and therefore ready to work.

So can I confirm it's espn2 in the states? Showing s*** at the mo.

Stealthy room service?

Not available.

Guest Slippery Sam

There must be a good chance of a Mcleeyun red card today. If not only for being one hell of an ugly bastard.

Howay the lads.