Newcastle United vs. sunderland - 14/04/13 @ 12pm (Sky Sports 1)

Decky

Guest Open_C

is this on Rad Newcastle with Mick Lowes?

Aye, it's on digital and long wave.  You'll get the mackems on FM.

Tempted to put money on Pardew and Di Canio having a total handbags spat on the touchline at some point.

They won't. I bet they'll get a long fine. Pardew won't be looking to embarrass himself and Di Canio knows everyone is expecting him to do something stupid so will probably be on his best behaviour.

... not sure if serious...  :sad:

Well I'll let you think about it for a while.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Tempted to put money on Pardew and Di Canio having a total handbags spat on the touchline at some point.

They won't. I bet they'll get a long fine. Pardew won't be looking to embarrass himself and Di Canio knows everyone is expecting him to do something stupid so will probably be on his best behaviour.

No.

No.

Ok. :okay:

He's just rambled on for the past 15 mins.

Don't know about the Sunlun players, but after concentrating on what he is saying for about 20 seconds when you realise he's talking absolute bollocks, it just becomes a really irritating background noise.

Not too concerned about Jonas at RB, he'd probably be better equipped to handle Johnson cutting on his left foot.

Now come on.... Let's bum them!!! :memelol:

I would be very concerned to be frank if Jonas is at RB and Debuchy at LB. :lol:

johnson plays on the right, no?