WBA 1 - 1 Newcastle United - 20/04/13 - post-match reaction from page 49

Dave

Funny how much better we play when Cabaye is pushed 10 yards further forward  :rolleyes:

Should be at least 2-0 up.

Now for the penalty decision, it was a penalty but that shouldn't matter because the half time whistle should have been blown long before that.

That will never be mentioned in the media though.

What are you on about, man? He goes straight through the ball.

I have only seen it once and my stream is f*cking s*** so if he did win the ball i apoligise.... i'll have to watch it again.

Doesnt excuse you equally daft theory that he should have blown the whistle beforehand. Based on what exactly? Could you see the ref's watch on your stream? :lol:

Because there had been over 2 mins and 30 seconds gone when it happened and there was only 2 mins injury time given?

Wasn't that because of Yanga-Mbiwa's head injury? Not sure if it occured after the 45 minute mark but can't see any other explanation.

Guest Roger Kint

Funny how much better we play when Cabaye is pushed 10 yards further forward  :rolleyes:

Now for the penalty decision, it was a penalty but that shouldn't matter because the half time whistle should have been blown long before that.

I have only seen it once and my stream is f*cking s*** so if he did win the ball i apoligise.... i'll have to watch it again.

Doesnt excuse you equally daft theory that he should have blown the whistle beforehand. Based on what exactly? Could you see the ref's watch on your stream? :lol:

Because there had been over 2 mins and 30 seconds gone when it happened and there was only 2 mins injury time given?

Wasn't that because of Yanga-Mbiwa's head injury? Not sure if it occured after the 45 minute mark but can't see any other explanation.

It doesnt need explanation, the ref can add on as much as he sees fit

Guest palnese

Newcastle have played very well, we look disjointed, but to be honest, you have hounded us all over the pitch, we should be 2-0 down, but, it should have been a penalty so I suppose half time is about fair.

Told you a few days ago you would score through our right back position #achilles heel.

Do you think it was a foul?

I think so, its very tight, not sure that until anyone sees the super slow mo thingy, anyone can be absolutely sure, but the ref did give a foul.

Never a foul in my book. Please don't score in 2nd half. Ta.

The time on the board is the minimum added on, its at the ref's discretion iirc?