Newcastle United vs Liverpool - 27/04/2013 @ 5.30pm (ESPN)

Elliottman

For all of Pardew's faults, there is not a chance he'll drop Gouffran to the bench. He's not that stupid

Aye. It'd also leave him with too much of a dilemma as to who should be brought off midway through the second half.

For all of Pardew's faults, there is not a chance he'll drop Gouffran to the bench. He's not that stupid

Aye. It'd also leave him with too much of a dilemma as to who should be brought off midway through the second half.

So Gouffran, Sissoko, Cabaye and Jonas will all start. Its between HBA and Tiote as to who takes that final spot. Im hoping HBA in behind Cisse in a free role.

Love 5.15 games, can finish graft and get to town for 2 o'clock and have canny sup before the match without any hassle, atmosphere is always better.

Same, looking to get to town for about 2 or 3 after i've finished graft.

Got a ticket? Think I'm just watching it with Leggs in town, unless I get one

Can you ask him for his favoured starting line up? The "Legg's Eleven" if you will...

:lol: It's pretty much just this that's being talked about now:

Krul

Santon      Taylor    MYM    Haidara

Sissoko            Anita

Cabaye

HBA      Cisse    Gouffran

Although I'd love to be able to fit in Marveaux in the hole behind Cisse but it's not Leggs' Twelve is it?

If Marv is fit i'd play:

Krul

Debuchy Taylor Mbiwa Haidara

Sissoko    Cabaye

Marveaux

Ben Arfa                    Gouffran

Cisse

If Marv isn't fit i'd put Anita on instead and play Yo in the more advanced role.

Think Santon is crocked for the remainder of the season. Will be Haidara or, god forbid, Jonas again.

Aye a kna, but it's not called Leggs' reality Eleven is it? Clearly dreaming here.

It was a dream team starting XI on my part like. :lol: It's all TaylorJ's fault, wee arsewipe.

:lol: the fuck, I assumed since it was in the 'vs Liverpool' thread you wanted to play it. Although it's riddled with error, now I look back. My bad.

So: Ben Arfa, Cisse and Tiote fit enough to start, Coloccini possible for the bench. Nowt on Marveaux yet except that he's just been in Subway in town.

:lol:

I also put Marveaux into Twitter to see a few Subway pics :lol: