NUFC Player of the Year

Wallace

Guest neesy111

Tbf I thought Krul was a little shaky in the 1st few months of the season.  Past New Year he was excellent though, especially in that Villa away game.

Guest Roger Kint

Tbf I thought Krul was a little shaky in the 1st few months of the season.  Past New Year he was excellent though, especially in that Villa away game.

This

That Villa game man, he saved us. Was just the perfect game for Pards that. Two very good goals, and then let Villa get at us and still win thanks to Krul :thup:

Guest neesy111

That Villa game man, he saved us. Was just the perfect game for Pards that. Two very good goals, and then let Villa get at us and still win thanks to Krul :thup:

Our only league away win. :anguish:

There hasn't been one.

Exactly why they should give it to RTaylor, if anything to lift his spirits and show support.

It would be embarrassing giving a player of the year award to any of the team this year. I'd be embarrassed to receive it if I was one of them.

Guest bimpy474

Give it collectively to the fans, 1. For putting up with the absymal style of play, and putrid football. And 2. For sticking with the team and by Pardew in the main.

Got to be Steven Taylor surely? From all the available options, he's been consistently solid. Only thing he's missing is an important goal. If he scores a goal that helps keep us up in this run in, he will "win" it imo.

He's had 2 and a half good months, man.