Alan Pardew

Mike

Don't know how shitter it's got to get for some people. We're going down under this cunt. This utter, utter tool is going to get us relegated.

The apathy is unbelievable here.

It makes me sick. For the record I pay for a season ticket and can't be there today, but I'm disgusted with the fans there. Pathetic.

Serious question because I'm interested - what would you hope/expect the crowd to do?

I'll most likely end up agreeing with you but just wanted to ask.

Voicing that they want the cunt out, that's all.

As I said a week ago. Bad owners, bad manger.

Nothing has changed from 3 years back when we went down.

Loads of things have changed but the board stood by their guy for too long. Should have been sacked at reading.

Guest Geordie Boyo

We need some inspiration and some tactical sense and to be honest I do think Pardew is not providing that particularly at a vital time, which could actually result in him being replaced by someone who does. Would prefer he did stay and give us that, but he's not. The results don't lie.

Carrol, Ba,? When did we replace either?

Oh yeah, with cheap unproven imports.

f*** off, I'm not defending anyone but no one in the world could do anything about those players leaving ffs. Are you incapable of seeing that? Back to pre-school you go...

All the optimism and feel-good factor from £20m-odd of spending this January, the raw power of Sissoko, the spring in the step of Gouffran, the promise of a decent fourth centre back, cover at LB.. all eviscerated in under four months.

Those new lads won't believe that we're a big club because no big club would tolerate such a shite sub-par manager for as long as we have. The old stars of HBA, Cabaye etc if they are sensible should already be well into the process of looking for newer pastures.

How utterly depressing.

f*** off, I'm not defending anyone but no one in the world could do anything about those players leaving ffs. Are you incapable of seeing that? Back to pre-school you go...

OK Alan, whatever.

OK Alan, whatever.

Alan? Are you serious? Should've been here last season when some of us wanted him gone despite the fucking 5th place. Get lost dude.

Starting to think we might sack him now. Didn't think we'd get ABSOLUTELY RAPED for the second home game in a row.

he cant´t be defended anymore....problem is a new good manager option will first be available after the season ends...