Alan Pardew

Mike

Guest elbee909

Honestly, if I were him, I'd walk.  Money or whatever not a factor.  Have a bit of fucking dignity man.

In my honest opinion, he's gone.

I hate that man more than anyone or anything, that's for certain. He's a poison, a coward and a pathetic manager. He's relegated us....THIS selection of internationals. I hate him.

Guest elbee909

Honestly, if I were him, I'd walk.  Money or whatever not a factor.  Have a bit of fucking dignity man.

As if. :lol:

Just what I would do.

Hope all the daft cunts who've spent the vast majority of the season licking his arse are happy with themselves.

YEAH MOFO'S!!!!!!!!!!  :lol:

the saddest bastards are those gloating cos we got beat 6-0 at home.

Guest Dontooner

Even the liverpool players pity us............Never thought it could sink so low i know Pardew was shit just never thought he is a complete Fraud

6-0 at home to a midtable side without by far and away their best player.

I can't believe it.  We can't buy a win away from home and we've just shipped 9 goals in 2 home games against mediocre opposition.  It's beyond incompetence now.

Hope all the daft cunts who've spent the vast majority of the season licking his arse are happy with themselves.

:thup: For all the crying about us turning on each other there has been a certain section of fans who have very arrogantly been pulling in the wrong direction. We're going down now. We're absolutely fucked. There is no fixing this now.