Alan Pardew

Mike

Guest bimpy474

If you tell a lie often enough, people believe it.

Going to be hard to convince 52,000. Cracks are showing now and will only get wider if we keep losing.

Guest Dontooner

Still spouting s*** from his mouth?? can't believe his ego, just shut up and do the job on the pitch his relentless excuses really surprises me. I thought he was bad but didnt know he is diarrhea unstoppable.

For starters stop his moaning and say some things that are positive for the match.

Tbh I don't like the position I'm in with Pardew at all, I was obviously much happier when I was beginning to believe he had it in him.  It's shite and there's only one likely outcome but the next few months will probably be about gritting your teeth and waiting for the inevitable.  Although I am holding the (probably misguided) hope that he might get binned in the summer.

Tbh I don't like the position I'm in with Pardew at all, I was obviously much happier when I was beginning to believe he had it in him.  It's shite and there's only one likely outcome but the next few months will probably be about gritting your teeth and waiting for the inevitable.  Although I am holding the (probably misguided) hope that he might get binned in the summer.

This. Utterly depressing.

Guest Dontooner

If we don't win today, the only chance we have of staying up is to dismiss him on Monday before two winnable away games.

If Wigan win today and we lose, i am afraid that might be the best solution.

He's not going to come out and say that his tactics, team selections, or general shortcomings are to blame for where we are. He's got a job to keep, under increasing pressure. No amount of tearful group circle wanks are going to change that.

He shouldn't be lying though and he's only fooling one person, well maybe 2 or 3.

Guest icemanblue

He's not going to come out and say that his tactics, team selections, or general shortcomings are to blame for where we are. He's got a job to keep, under increasing pressure. No amount of tearful group circle wanks are going to change that.

He shouldn't be lying though and he's only fooling one person, well maybe 2 or 3.

You're right, he's very naughty for lying. He only needs to convince the two people that matter.

Defend at home to a team that has just lost their best player due to suspension? He's really asking for someone like Coutinho or Sturridge to step us and murder us isn't he? Fucking coward.

If we somehow manage to stay up it will be nothing he's done. It's either down to some moments of magic by our players or relying on other results and I don't think we have any of the former. Up shit creek, fucking spuds.