Alan Pardew

Mike

Guest bimpy474

His hands are tied my arse. Another piss poor excuse. For fuck sake.

If that's aimed at me, I meant the players... who visibly ran out of ideas on Saturday when HBA/Gouffran went off and Cisse was relocated to the win.

I don't think Pardew's hands are tied whatsoever, he's had a good enough squad this season to have us in the top half without many issues.

Not aimed at anyone mate, especially not you, you little pitbull :lol:, just my opinion.

As i said tied my arse.

:lol: No, I just meant because I'd just used the phrase "hands are tied" in my post just now (meaning the players) and didn't want to be misunderstood.

I just hope we can put a good side out on Sunday and largely stick to it, I don't care if Ben Arfa's keeling over by the end we need him on the pitch on the off-chance he can produce something.  Our dynamism and creativity is non-existent without players such as him, Gouff and Marv on the pitch.

I know what you mean, i just hope the twat leaves our match winners on.

The hands tied thing, i'm sure i saw it earlier, someone reckoned his hands were tied, which i think is utter bollocks and it was your post which jogged my memory.

That was me, Bimpy, and they are. This game is entirely different to any that have come before. I don't give a shit about how much you hate him, or for how long he's had you crying. He knows this. Our players know this. We will try to win this game, and I'll go into it believing that we can.

In what way are/were his hands tied, sorry?

Bit in bold's another one to add to the exceptionally bad patter list.  People still getting mocked for their concern at this stage. :lol:

:lol: There's concern, which I and other people have, then there's a constant stream of 'woe is me, we're down, 10, the manager is a cunt, BUT we might stay up if we beat QPR' piss that he's coming out with. It's just annoying and embarrassing to have to read.

Reasons are in my post. The game is entirely different to any that have come before, against an already relegated team. We will try to win it.

I take exception to this you arrogant prat.

I have stated for the last few months, countless reasons, the poor football, the poor selections, the poor subs, but for me it was always the poor football, the hoof ball shite.

And who is it who termed the phrase "set penis". Tell me, was i wrong about them too ?.

No idea why you're bringing all of that up, like. I'm talking about the last couple of weeks, hence the QPR stuff. You're not some all seeing sage, man. Aye, you were the very first person to realise our set pieces were shit and came up with some natty patter that people adopted. That alone should stem the flow of tears.

Well you say i'm crying, you say we are moaning yada yada blah blah (cant be bothered to say exactly what you said). As if i was saying it recently.

You throw insults and wonder why you get people come back at you.

Luckily i know your game sonny, i shall not be drawn in a popcorn giffy moment by your pathetic fishing.

Guest icemanblue

His hands are tied my arse. Another piss poor excuse. For fuck sake.

If that's aimed at me, I meant the players... who visibly ran out of ideas on Saturday when HBA/Gouffran went off and Cisse was relocated to the win.

I don't think Pardew's hands are tied whatsoever, he's had a good enough squad this season to have us in the top half without many issues.

Not aimed at anyone mate, especially not you, you little pitbull :lol:, just my opinion.

As i said tied my arse.

:lol: No, I just meant because I'd just used the phrase "hands are tied" in my post just now (meaning the players) and didn't want to be misunderstood.

I just hope we can put a good side out on Sunday and largely stick to it, I don't care if Ben Arfa's keeling over by the end we need him on the pitch on the off-chance he can produce something.  Our dynamism and creativity is non-existent without players such as him, Gouff and Marv on the pitch.

I know what you mean, i just hope the twat leaves our match winners on.

The hands tied thing, i'm sure i saw it earlier, someone reckoned his hands were tied, which i think is utter bollocks and it was your post which jogged my memory.

That was me, Bimpy, and they are. This game is entirely different to any that have come before. I don't give a shit about how much you hate him, or for how long he's had you crying. He knows this. Our players know this. We will try to win this game, and I'll go into it believing that we can.

In what way are/were his hands tied, sorry?

Bit in bold's another one to add to the exceptionally bad patter list.  People still getting mocked for their concern at this stage. :lol:

:lol: There's concern, which I and other people have, then there's a constant stream of 'woe is me, we're down, 10, the manager is a cunt, BUT we might stay up if we beat QPR' piss that he's coming out with. It's just annoying and embarrassing to have to read.

Reasons are in my post. The game is entirely different to any that have come before, against an already relegated team. We will try to win it.

I'm not sure I understand how that means his hands are tied tbh, hence why I asked what you were on about.  You mean his hands are tied as in he has to try to win the game?  Well fuck me, what insight, that sort of stuff's golden to read compared to the "woe is me" stuff as you put it.

Honestly, backs to the wall and you're still pointing and laughing, whereas I think others are trying to be more constructive on the whole than you're making out.

If you don't understand, I can't really help you. I understand that, as your mortal enemy, you need to dispute my every post, but I don't know what you're getting at. You asked me to explain the point, so don't give me the daft craic about 'insight' now that I did.

I'm offering reasons as to why I believe we may not approach this game in a negative manner. Whether that's down to the manager or the players. In my opinion, that's entirely more constructive than seven or eight posts on page saying we'll definitely lose, but might not.

Guest neesy111

Hans will you stop being a boring poster.

:lol: I'll try just for you like neesy, got any tips?

http://images.wikia.com/walkingdead/images/4/42/I-See-What-You-Did-There..png

Well you say i'm crying, you say we are moaning yada yada blah blah (cant be bothered to say exactly what you said). As if i was saying it recently.

Luckily i know your game sonny, i shall not be drawn in a popcorn giffy moment by your pathetic fishing.

Ignore his insults, look up "short man syndrome" for an idea of why it possibly happens.

Guest bimpy474

Ignore his insults, look up "short man syndrome" for an idea of why it possibly happens.

Aww i'm only 5ft 8ish :lol:

Guest icemanblue

Inochi, i thought you were a japanese.

:lol: Nah, I'm not. The username is misleading.

Guest icemanblue

And I'm 6ft. Decent enough guess, though.

Look, I can understand the negativity. There just comes a point when it gets too much and becomes counter productive, repetitive and ends up blinding you to any differing opinion. I told you, in jest, to put the razor blades away earlier because you'd made a couple of emo-like posts. That's continued throughout the day and night, so I've had a right little chomp.

Guest bimpy474

Look, I can understand the negativity. There just comes a point when it gets too much and becomes counter productive, repetitive and ends up blinding you to any differing opinion. I told you, in jest, to put the razor blades away earlier because you'd made a couple of emo-like posts. That's continued throughout the day and night, so I've had a right little chomp.

Would you like a banana ?.

Guest icemanblue

No. I don't like bananas.

Guest bimpy474

Good, because i only have Pears.

Racist.

Think we'll see a similar approach to the Benfica home game for QPR, though we won't take as long to try to score. Tight at the start, keep the game alive then go for it. Pardew will have as much faith in our ability to come back from a goal down as the fans do.

Guest neesy111

You can see it now, if Swansea win tonight he'll play for the draw on Sunday thinking 'job done' with Wigan needing to go to Arsenal.

If he does that, then the bloke should be put into a mental asylum.

You can see it now, if Swansea win tonight he'll play for the draw on Sunday thinking 'job done' with Wigan needing to go to Arsenal.

He should be anyway tbh.

Yup. I just think his mindset will change from 'must win' to 'must not lose' depending on tonight's result.

Guest Dontooner

Pardew is like the mentally ill stalker of a girlfriend so delusional that she still thinks everything is Ok.

Just needed to vent...clutching straws isn't something i like to deal with...