Alan Pardew

Mike

Must admit I still don't quite understand the vitriol :lol:

He may not be a particularly good manager and may delve often into his book of excuses (as 90% of losing managers do), but the genuine anger he seems to instil in the typing fingers of purportedly sane individuals is somewhat bewildering.

We'll stay up and hopefully move on to bigger things. Howay.

You still want him as our manager going forward? :lol:

If better is available, get them in. All I'm saying is that I don't want to kill Pardew and his family in a dramatic display of my support for DA TOON.

Neither does anyone else they just want him replaced going into next season.

Just strikes me as slightly odd the fact that every other post contains some reference to him being a MASSIVE CHILD-MURDERING CUNT. Now I'm no prude, and perhaps don't fully understand the pain the man is putting us through, but the anger is weird to my uninitiated eyes.

(Disclaimer: I have regularly been swept up in Internet mob hatred)

This is one step away from "It's only a game lol"

What is it that you don't understand about the disdain for Pardew? OTT tongue in cheek comments about wanting him deed aside.

It is? Okay. If you think genuine hatred of the man is normal, I'm not sure any answer I give would be satisfactory.

I'm sure there is a middle ground between 'its only a game' and 'Alan pardew is a CUNT', but nevermind. As you were.

Please be true, the miserable old drunk has poisoned English football for too long.

Not sure what you're getting at. Everything in that Ferguson post is fact. It betrays no emotion. He is miserable. He is a drunk. He has poisoned.

Areet then. A quick search of "Foluwashola Fergie Cunt"

http://www.newcastle-online.org/nufcforum/index.php/topic,79195.msg3376797.html#msg3376797

He'll play safe, no doubt about it imo.

Which is so fucking thick because QPR aren't going to sit back and defend even if they go ahead (not that they could even if they tried) since they're relegated already.

He may not be a particularly good manager and may delve often into his book of excuses (as 90% of losing managers do), but the genuine anger he seems to instil in the typing fingers of purportedly sane individuals is somewhat bewildering.

If better is available, get them in. All I'm saying is that I don't want to kill Pardew and his family in a dramatic display of my support for DA TOON.

Just strikes me as slightly odd the fact that every other post contains some reference to him being a MASSIVE CHILD-MURDERING c***. Now I'm no prude, and perhaps don't fully understand the pain the man is putting us through, but the anger is weird to my uninitiated eyes.

What is it that you don't understand about the disdain for Pardew? OTT tongue in cheek comments about wanting him deed aside.

It is? Okay. If you think genuine hatred of the man is normal, I'm not sure any answer I give would be satisfactory.

I'm sure there is a middle ground between 'its only a game' and 'Alan pardew is a c***', but nevermind. As you were.

No, he's a cunt. The way he makes excuses and talks utter shite. Sly prick.

He's not going but he's walking on thin ice. If things haven't improved within the first 10 games or so next year, then he's gone.

I still reckon he has until Christmas.

Surely dependent on how 'badly' we're doing. If we're in the bottom 5 after 10 games or so, I don't think they'll stand for it.

He'll play safe and play for a draw. :( Think we all should know that by now.

He'll play safe, no doubt about it imo.

Baffled at how getting relegated equates to playing safe.

Just strikes me as slightly odd the fact that every other post contains some reference to him being a MASSIVE CHILD-MURDERING CUNT. Now I'm no prude, and perhaps don't fully understand the pain the man is putting us through, but the anger is weird to my uninitiated eyes.

I'm sure there is a middle ground between 'its only a game' and 'Alan pardew is a CUNT', but nevermind. As you were.

Please be true, the miserable old drunk has poisoned English football for too long.

Not sure what you're getting at. Everything in that Ferguson post is fact. It betrays no emotion. He is miserable. He is a drunk. He has poisoned.

Areet then. A quick search of "Foluwashola Fergie Cunt"

http://www.newcastle-online.org/nufcforum/index.php/topic,79195.msg3376797.html#msg3376797

What is this evidence attempting to prove your honour? I started this debate in an attempt to understand the innate hatred of Alan Pardew, not the renowned cunt Alex Ferguson. His cuntery is already beyond the stage of argument. For me, at least, Pardew's isn't.

I thought the rumour was it was a 1 year pay out if Ashley sacks Pardew? I can't imagine Ashley agreeing to any 8 year contract which would mean Pardew would be entitled to be fully paid up if he is sacked, after all, Pardew would be getting sacked for not achieving the targets in his incentive heavy contract.

I just cannot see Mike Ashley of all people going "well you have had one good season, I'm going to give you a ludicrous contract when you would clearly accept a lot shorter one and leave myself having to pay a shit load of money if it doesn't work out".

Not a big believer in ITK but the stuff being banded about previously makes a lot more sense.